a matter of trust

Felix

Re: a matter of trust

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

Trust is the basis of personal relationships. Without him, there would be no friendship, love, relationship, family. But in his absence, there would also be no disappointment, resentment and other negative feelings. If you do not trust, then you are waiting for a dirty trick. But it also means that you are ready to face trouble face to face. But still people are looking for trust and want to learn to trust. Unfortunately, there are no lessons of trust so far. You either trust, or you do not. I agree, when you believe your second half - it's nerves tighter, and the mood is always in good shape, and the relationship has a chance to last longer. After all, according to statistics, the first reason for parting is distrust, jealousy, suspicion.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:50 am

I am so happy to answer this question. I going to tell you that I love my partner and of course I trust him and I believe that he is sincere with me. I justt can not find something more important than trust. I also can say that if you don't have such main quality in your relationships you will be able to fail your happy life and living together will not be pretty successful. That's why I am continuing to state that trust can really help your relationships to exist for long time. A matter of trust is foundation of any good relations
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:05 pm

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIM ON THE PAST!By doing this, you force a man to defend himself and lie. To learn it better, ask those questions about his life, which he himself is interested in answering. About childhood, tastes, goals, desires, the dirty tricks that he arranged for the first teacher ...
This is also a kind of test for trust for yourself: if you compose questions through force, is your interest in a person so great? Listen to the answers, refraining from evaluating "good" and "bad" - too categorical judgments force people to close.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 pm

My sincere greetings for you dear guys. trust in recent years becomes to be a rare fact and to my mind people are very hesitant. Everyone who wants to improve relations with the people should remember the rule if you want to change the relationship with the people to learn to trust. Trust is independent and inseparable part of any relationships. It is important to remember that without trust there will be no relationships, normal relationships. Trust should be in each relationship, because without it you won't have something normal.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:29 pm

I might say you exactly now that trust has become really rare thing since recent years. Not all partners are really sure in their husbands or boyfriends and this story is very sad because such relationships can not be successful. I am happy that between me and my partner there is no hidden things and secrets. My partner sad me once that without trust we couldn't not build any relationships and plans for the future. After this statement I have changed my opinion as for trust. Hopefully I believe in trust and believe that it makes relationship better
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:49 am

Kids really love the game "one, two, three, boom." To do this, you should put the baby in your arms to yourself and say this phrase, and then gently, gently press your forehead against the head of the child. After, each time uttering words, and press your cheeks, elbows, chin, knees, ears, little legs.
In the process of such communication, he develops hormones necessary for growth. This once again confirms how important your love is. When the child begins to try to crawl - encourage this occupation.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm

You owe it to yourself to stay, stay healthy and attractive. Do your best to be in public, take your mind off gloomy thoughts.
Whatever you decide: to be together or to part, try to remain friends.
This is the most fruitful, wise and right direction of thoughts and actions. Even if first you can not imagine friendship with a traitor.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 am

A mater of trust is becoming more end more important. Here I just can agree with you. And I don't mean just trust between two partners, I also mean trust in relationships with the others. Trust in recent years has become so important. Relationships can not exist without trust. The relationship is not always easy, they can elevate you to the heavens and make the happiest on earth, and can cause you to suffer doing deeply unhappy man. It all depends on how you understand the people to whom you trust and who not, who open their hearts, and who does not admit even a cannon shot.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:58 am

But I'm more inclined to look more closely at my friends, their egoism, according to my practice, has a greater impact on family life, for good reason, clever people say that a friend is a well-disguised enemy. People love happiness only when it is theirs, but the happiness of others is an irritant to them, and sometimes very strong. But no external force, it will not be able to destroy the family, if it does not have a weak link, in the person of first of all one of the spouses, unconsciously liable to external negative influence.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:45 am

The use of this product stimulates the creative abilities of a person, not letting him be blown away like a balloon, in the row of wasting all his intellectual potentials, which we all have from birth.
We are so indirectly taught to fear responsibility and avoid it, doing it so skillfully that many understand everything exactly as it should be for those who aspire to take on as much as possible, this very responsibility, while living a full life and having great power.

Return to “Gay dating”