Recent news

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Joel

Re: Recent news

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Why it is needed - love and the expression of love evokes reciprocal love, the deprivation of love in the sense that her partner understands leads to resentment and response in the form of a desire not to show his love. Explain to the partner what is the expression of love for you and specify how you understand his language of love. He either agrees with you, or corrects your guesswork. What do we get as a result: Timely translate your partner's love language into your own.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 pm

My best wishes for you. I would like to say you a little bit about the following theme. I am tired of course but I understand how it is important for you))) Taylor explained that because the health issues are “significant” and still have an “uncertain prognosis” about whether it is physically possible for him to go back. It is clear that the man has mental health issues which led him to feel forced to lie about his sexuality and religion in a desperate attempt to avoid deportation. The lies did not play into the decision to extend his visa
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm

In fact, this concept can be attributed to the need, that is to say not every woman, really good, faithful and caring, needs the same husband. In marriage, there will always be one side slightly higher than the other, in an intellectual and moral sense, especially now that we have so many inter-caste marriages, and the very concept of caste, in general, is practically not discussed. And so when it comes to the situation in the family in which one of the spouses leads an extremely irresponsible way of life, according to his upbringing and the environment in which he or she grew up, the role of the second spouse goes to the fore.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 am

For example, you can tell a person one thing, and gesture to portray something else, in which case the visual perception will convey one information, and the other's hearing, and that information stream that will be stronger and will be perceived by the listener's brain as the most reliable one. For example, you can persuade a person to sign a contract, which is unprofitable and very doubtful for him. At the same time, the victim of manipulation sees one, but the convincing voice of the one who deceives him, that is, the voice of the manipulator, assures him of the opposite, referring to completely unimportant formalities that do not play an important role, but exert a strong influence on the manipulated, or other actions.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:49 am

If I want to love, but I have no one to love, I can love anyone, even the devil himself. When love overflows your heart, you become too sensual and your mind becomes dull, so your love becomes insane. And to become dependent on one's own insanity is simple.
Another reason that people often fall into love dependence is their dislike for themselves. Self-love is the basic state of love, on which the ability of man to love generally depends.
Josh

Postby Josh » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Hi guys, glad we have this place to share the news and our moods. Hope you are all doing well today and feeling good. Lui seems to be a little helper. This is not the first time i find positive news brought to us by Lui. Thank you Lui for sharing the knowledge
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 am

And this is necessary not only for those who manage these people, but for the people themselves, after all, the society that we created, turned out to be the best way to survive for man as a species.
This is obvious if we draw a parallel with the animal world, then we simply have to live for our own good, to live a collective life, and that the collective does not fall apart, it must be securely glued together with the fear that forces it to cling to the herd.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:53 am

Meanwhile, the great advantage of everyday psychology is that it is always practical, since it has a direct relationship to the events and conditions in which it was developed. There are no complex theories in it, there are only examples from life that people notice and fix in their own and public consciousness with the help of proverbs, sayings, signs, customs, rituals and similar things. From this it follows that any person can learn something, because each of us has a valuable experience that can save other people from a lot of unnecessary mistakes.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:50 am

This feature of our memory we can use to train it. Below I will explain how we can do it.
So, from the foregoing it follows - that very well our brain remembers all that it considers important for us. Therefore, in order to remember a certain amount of information - it is necessary to prove to your brain that it is important for us, or more precisely - it is vitally necessary. From this fundamental understanding of the meaning of good memory, all the known methods of its development follow.
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello! I am also glad to be part of this exciting conversation. And so you're right, I love all the various interesting articles. And this article is also very original and exciting. I like the fact that there are such different campaigns and programs that support such as we are realizing and our time. It was interesting to read it for the British organization, a very cool division in them)) You raised my mood. We are all different and have important levels.Thank you for this article. It is really good.

Return to “Chit Chat”