my greetings

Bart

Re: my greetings

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:22 pm

My greetings for each visitor of course too. I wish you to find your piece here. I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. I come from France and I hope that I will find people with common interests)))) I am interested in everything, all time I am searching for everything new and I want to try everything in this world. I am looking for friends and really good people.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

My best regards for you too. I am happy to be here again and again. My name is Daniel and I am a married person. We don't have children but we referred surrogate agency and nowadays we are waiting for positive results. Maybe I told you we would like to raise twins and we sincerely hope for such a great results. I can also mention that my hobbies are quite varied and different I just do whatever I like and that's all. Cooking for example inspires me. It is my weakness in a good way. Apart from it I like sport, adventures and of course I love children.
Josh

Postby Josh » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Emmet :) Welcome to our positive and happy community! I think i will be right to say from all of us that we are happy to have a new member. :!: Hope this forum and all of us will be some help for you. As for your question, first of all let me congratulate you on making such a decision :P i hope you and your partner have the best baby in the world. I know that there are tons of different places who help couples to get a happy family with kids. They are located all over the world. A big plus that all of them have is that they guide and assist you all the way through. Wish you best of luck in this process
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 pm

You are welcome here, man! Listen,Emmet there's not so much better things in this life than understanding and accepting fatherhood or a will to become father! I believe you'll find answers on all of your questions in this forum.
How do you understand that you want to become father? Maybe exact events led to it? It's always interesting to me, especially now. I'm 26 years old and I've been thinking about kids with my parther for 1.5 years. Unfortunately, both of us are not ready for such responsibility because of our jobs. By the way, it's still exciting for me to read the lifestories of gay men on this forum. I wish you luck,Em!
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Good day is my new friend. It's nice that you have joined this exciting conversation. I congratulate you, 5 years it is a lot. I even envy you kindly. As for your child, this is a deeply responsible matter. But I support you for all 100 percent. This is a very good start to something new to you. I wish you a good search in the selection of the best agency. You are really young people who dared to do this. It was really nice to meet you. I know many people who have dared to do it. But everything went great. And I wish you too.

Return to “Introduce yourself”