my greetings

Bart

Re: my greetings

Postby Bart » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:22 pm

My greetings for each visitor of course too. I wish you to find your piece here. I am married man and nowadays we are waiting for becoming parents. Some time ago we referred to surrogate clinic and nowadays our surrogate mother is pregnant with our baby. I come from France and I hope that I will find people with common interests)))) I am interested in everything, all time I am searching for everything new and I want to try everything in this world. I am looking for friends and really good people.
Julian

Re: my greetings

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:42 pm

I am a new one here. And I think that that I will be accepted by you today. I am twenty five years old and actually I am a father yet. I am married and it was just the best period of my life when I found my partner. He Is Fred and I love him so much. Our son is our treasure, all time we like to spend together, especially we are interested in family travellings, and sport. Sportmakes me crazy because I like to make everything for my body to look perfectly. This social website is what I am looking for because I like to communicate with people

Return to “Introduce yourself”