my greetings

Emmett

my greetings

Postby Emmett » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:05 pm

My greetings to all of you! I am a new one here. My name is Emmett. I have a beloved person. We are together for almost five years. We want to have a baby. We think about the surrogasy program. Now we are trying to choose the best agency which would help us have a wonderful baby. Nice to meet you.
Cris

Re: my greetings

Postby Cris » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

Good afternoon. Hi Emmett, nice to meet you, my name is Chris and I'm 30 years old. I would be happy to help you, but it so happened in my life with my partner that we want to get a child to resort to the help of an adoption agency, so I'm here on this site to learn more about this procedure and where is its best to pass through. And as for the surrogate motherhood program, I do not even know what clinics are and which one is the best, but I think there will be guys who will help you in this matter. Good luck Emmett! ;)
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Emmet. My greetings for you too. I am Timmy and I am nineteen years old. And you will be shocked but I am a father already. To be honest I even didn't expect that such happiness could be in my life in such early period of my life. I have been dating with my partner during the long period. Five years if I am not mistaken. I would like to say that I am ready as never for new meetings. I have a huge number of information I am ready to share with you, if you don't against it)))
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am

Hello everybody and everyone! let me introduce myself. my name is Ernest and i am 35 years old. i live in London and my drean is to live in a warm sunny country, because as you know it often rains in London.
now i am so happy to be here because i want to find a lot of information about gays' life.
i am interested in surrogacy. some time ago may husbend and i desided to have a baby and better two. girl and boy. But we do not have a surrogate. so now we are looking for clinic where we can solve the problem with surrogate mother.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

you know it is very nice for me to be here and i think that all of you feel the some.
my name is Diego and i am thirty years old. some time ago i realized that i am a gay. and before this i had the relationships with a girl.
we wanted to have a baby but you understand that i can not live with her. i always thought about my male friend.
now i do not have a couple but i want to have a child. please help me to learn more about how can i have a child without husband?
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Emmet, my greetings for you today too. My name is Maximilian, but you can call me as Max. I am from Latvia and I am a father. Nowadays I live in America. recently I have become a happy father and I want to share with you my experience and I hope you will share with me too. Probably there are many themes for our communication. I am a football player so I think that if you like football you will be interested in our conversation. Besides I am interested in many things. For example I like cooking. Especially together with my beloved one. And I like sport. Healthy lifestyle is about me!!!!
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi, there! I'm Mike, and I'm nearly 36 years old. I decided to rejister here as I also dream to become a father soon. At present I'm dating one guy. I think our relationships are very prospective ones. At least, I hope so... He seems to be really tender and caring. So if we get married one day, I think we may decided to have a baby. I consider this forum to be very useful for me. I hope to get more information about surrogacy here. Maybe, I'll meet new friends, who knows :D
P.S. It will very interesting to meet some couples who have already become fathers. I have so many questions to ask you, guys!!! ;)
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:03 pm

My greetings for all of you too. My friends recommended me to register here. I am happy that I made such a decision. It is really pleasant for me to communicate with all if you. I am Romario, you can also call me like Rom. I am a simple not rich person :lol: I am finding of different hobbies, like cooking for example as many of you. I even finished some courses in it. Besides being an administrator I try to pay attention to my appearance and try to train myself in different gyms. Apart from it I like visiting galleries or shops too.
Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:48 pm

hello, man! it is wonderful that you want to have a baby! and i think that due to this forum you could do this. as for me i have a little daughter and have her due to this forum and people who helped me with advises about surrogacy program. here are many people who know a lot about this procedure. my name is Duke and i am 30 years old. i ama single dad and for the first time i was depressed because og it. but guys here helped me to cope with it. now i have a lot of friends here and i think that i will never be depressed.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Good afternoon !!! I Hope you have some brilliant plans for today :lol: I am Tyler and I come from Spain ,it seems to me that there are the friendliest people in the world. Because of my work I do the traveling almost every week, but I like it, sometimes I am alone but I usually remember my little son who was recently born. I like to be father, and it doesn't matter what age you exactly have. I try to combine it with my job, which I also love. And you know I manage with it. I am an interesting person, you are welcome.

Return to “Introduce yourself”