Your advice

Adrian

Re: Your advice

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:53 pm

What lies at the basis of his perception of everything and everything, what template, patterns, what model of behavior is reflected in his mind and why? What part of this model does a person realize and what does not? The answer to these questions lies not so much in the nature of man as in the particular social environment in which he lives, for the environment of man, forms in a certain way his inner world, character and worldview, and consequently his intentions and behavior.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:29 am

And how you can prepare psychologically for anything, of course, consider many scenarios of the things you are familiar with, and prepare several variants of your behavior in certain situations in advance.
Something similar is said in the book of the samurai, when a samurai must clearly and clearly represent his death every day, down to the smallest detail, that first relieves him of fear of it, and secondly makes it ready for such a scenario of development of events, resulting in he is psychologically stable.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:29 pm

You are told that you must, and you say that you owe it. Although, in some cases, you can not answer anything, why talk with those who are pressing you, because they are your enemies. Just do as you want, how you want and how you can do, and then you will defeat all your enemies.A sense of duty is a virus that makes a person a slave, and it becomes active only when a person takes it seriously when a person believes that he owes something to someone. Stop believing in this nonsense and you will become a free person, and by becoming free, you will certainly become - a strong person. A strong man, as I said, does not know the word - he must, he knows the word - I want to.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Knowing how soup is brewed, you can cook it constantly, and learn it once, then you just need to use your knowledge when it's needed. People, money, power, feelings, all these phenomena are not permanent, all this is subject to change, and the main goal of any reasonable person should be not these pseudo-values, but the desire to become as intelligent as possible. Look at those people who rule humanity, although not all of them you can see, but some of your faces do not hide, you feel how much the mental abilities of these people are superior to yours?
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:30 pm

And even men, despite their polygamy, still prefer to have sex not just and not only with a sexually attractive woman, but with a woman with whom they have a spiritual intimacy. Maybe not everyone wants this, but many. Or better say so - men can have sex with different women, but they only make love with the woman they love, to which they experience not only sexual, but also emotional and emotional attraction. So people not only control animal instincts, but also more sublime feelings.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:37 am

Along with such people and grow strong, purposeful, initiative and therefore, successful and strong personality, which achieve great results in life. And of course, such people should be primarily your parents. But, I understand that good, intelligent and generally correct parents do not have all, so many people have to do themselves, educate themselves, develop themselves. Strictly speaking, if you were not such people who do themselves - you would not have read this article.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:28 pm

Nilson wrote:Friends , i have very complicatted story and i actually want to have the recommendation from yo. I THINK that there are many people who meet the problem wit hthe adoption and i think that we all have the great possibiity to share own experiance there. I think that you can share your situation with me. I actuall do not know what to do , because we with the husband can not to find the place where to get the help and support. I think that this is really strange adn we can not actually to get the real help. I think that we need just get the recommendation from the other people and i hope you will help me .

Welcome here, Nilson ( despite the fact that 1 year passed, ha!). The last thing I want to do is to make you feel bad, but I have one question. And I need honest direct answer. Man, what's the point in everything you have said? You told us you need support but you didn't specified your problem. Describe it with more details, please, and I'm sure you'll get help
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:28 pm

As for the desire, the topic of which I also touched at the beginning of the article, it is also formed from your innate qualities and, accordingly, your vital needs, plus external factors influence it.
Therefore, when choosing, and everything in this life is based on your choice in terms of the total result, which is already a technical issue, we are guided by starting from natural needs, either more or less.

Return to “Future dads”