Anti gay married Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: Anti gay married Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi there friendly people. I am going to inform you with some interesting article. You will like reading it. For example have you heard that the lawgiver denoted himself in Twitter page as “Christian, American, Conservative and Republican”. Before he had locked his account, has made an apology for his actions. At the end of his speech the lawgiver added that he sincerely regret that his actions and choices have kept him from serving his constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of civil service.
Bart

Re: Anti gay married Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:44 pm

Have a good night. today I am exactly in reading interesting events and facts as well. Today I have this one for you http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/03/22/ ... e-therapy/ 21 Senators have backed the cross-party bill, which comes shortly after the European Parliament insisted that such practices need to be banned. “Today, I am introducing a piece of legislation which aims to prohibit conversion therapy, as a deceptive and harmful act or practice against a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity and, or gender expression
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 1:48 pm

If a woman believes that she can change her chosen one after the wedding, she is mistaken. Do not try to remake your man, take it with the whole "scrub" of accumulated habits and features. There are several reasons for this. Firstly, all this was formed over many years and entrenched behind it, because something was justified, it turned out to be once the best form of behavior in such a situation. Secondly, having noticed the pressure from your side, he will resist in every possible way and can cling even more strongly to the fact that you are trying to eradicate him. Thirdly, even after conceding to you against your will and, perfectly aware of this, he will not be happy, and you are with him at the same time. Discontent, like happiness, is contagious.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello dear visitors. It is known for me that 21 Senators have backed the cross-party bill, which comes shortly after the European Parliament insisted that such practices need to be banned. “Today, I am introducing a piece of legislation which aims to prohibit conversion therapy, as a deceptive and harmful act or practice against a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity and, or gender expression. Additionally, it will make removing a person from the state for the purposes of conversion therapy an offence.

Return to “Chit Chat”