New story book from Sweden

Josh

Re: New story book from Sweden

Postby Josh » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:48 pm

Wow! And i really mean it. I am surprised. Thanks a lot for such a piece of news. I will definately find some time to download the book and read it carefully. I am very interested in how they would tell such a story.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Not all people in the same situations experience the same emotions. Not everyone is afraid of bad news, and not everyone laughs in the circus. And yet, most people behave quite predictably in emotion-triggering situations. Many can be predictably frightened, upset, angry, spreading relevant information, many can be predictedly happy, cheer, laugh. Therefore, on the one hand - emotions arise in the situations that cause them, and on the other - they depend on the person's seeing these situations and on his understanding of them.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:55 pm

But still, we must admit, if deception in our lives is really the only way to survive, many would not survive now, but as long as even the most outspoken fools and fuckers live with us, so one person will not only be cheated.
When I see a deception that is obvious to me, it disgusts me, not because it is deception per se, I understand that people want to use the trust of others for their own purposes, for our lives this intention is natural and to some extent even justified , given the recklessness of the majority.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 pm

They want to do it again and again, and in due course it would be desirable even to introduce some variety in the sexual life, I want new, unusual sensations. People quickly become addicted to everything good, pleasant and very pleasant.
Therefore, if a person is accustomed to enjoy sex, he will strive for it constantly. Many men like to have sex with a woman without any obligations, so to speak, and they also like to experiment in sex.

Return to “Fathers’ section”