In what way you should to talk to your kids about same-sex marriage

Dilan

Re: In what way you should to talk to your kids about same-sex marriage

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:14 am

Partly this point is a continuation of the previous one, only in this case the sexual dissatisfaction of a man can be connected not only with the lack of diversity in sex, but also with its insufficient quantity and low quality. Also, the sexual dissatisfaction of a man can be affected by the simplicity of sexual relations, without, so to speak, sexual fantasies, which have long become the norm for our depraved society. These fantasies, in them, in fact, there is nothing wrong, it is a kind of zest in sex, which affects its quality.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:52 am

However, there is an opportunity to rise in life, and without resorting to deceit, can be somewhat inculcating, since not everyone is ready to perceive the truth in the line of their moral and mental characteristics, but not through frank deception. True, in any form it is not always appropriate, on the one hand, as we know, on the one hand, it is often subjective, and on the other hand it is simply inappropriate. Nevertheless, I personally, always disliked all ways of deceiving people, for the simple reason that this is the lot of the weak and stupid.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:11 pm

To put it simply, a person can be taught to love and hate anything, if you correctly draw a certain picture of the world in his head.
Each external stimulus can be perceived in such a way that the resulting feelings will be what people need. Let's say you know that a person can be inspired by a feeling of heat, while if there is no source of fire nearby, or vice versa, inspire a lack of pain when the same fire burns the human skin.
Lythind

In what way you should to talk to your kids about same sex marriage

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:21 am

guys Can you help me? Few days ago I and my partner became parents. It is an incredible feeling and of course, it is a great responsibility. We want to do everything in a proper way, but we dont have any experience. Can you help us? Can you give some advises how to take care of a new born baby? What should we do and what should not?

Return to “Fathers’ section”