ex boyfriends

Josh

Re: ex boyfriends

Postby Josh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Sam, you brought up a very interesting subject. First of all, i have to say there should be no violence in a relationship. Well, unless both sides wish to have it. And secondly, i think that seeing your ex or even date again depends on the reason you broke up. Well, let me clarify, that you definately shouldnt cheat on your partner with your ex. That is wrong, yes. But if you are single.. why not? If you broke up because of destinations or differences in opinions... there is nothing wrong in giving it a second try. People grow, people change, so there is always a chance to fix what was broken once.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Our whole life is a struggle. It will not be possible for a person without effort, without overcoming the resistance of the external environment, to achieve in life at least some significant success, and simply not be able to survive. After all, even to get a breath of air, we have to make some efforts, though mostly unconsciously, but it is necessary. So with everything else - the more we want from life, the more effort we must make to get it. As a result, life turns into a struggle, but since it is quite a diverse struggle
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:06 pm

In particular, advertising does this all the time, deliberately misleading us with our incomplete or absolutely unreliable information in order to obtain certain decisions and actions from us. Politicians also always lie to us for personal gain, and they lie much more often than they say the truth, for nothing else, Plato wrote that a politician and a liar are synonyms. Well, we ourselves often lie during communication with each other, both in detail and in large, so as to use a lie to gain some benefit or to save ourselves from something.
Liam

Postby Liam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Hi guys! How are you? How is your mood? This is a very topical topic for all of us. I want to tell you the story of a friend of mine. Three years ago, he broke up his relationship with his boyfriend, he was very sad and worried about it. I know exactly what he betrayed him. It was a rather long time and they met again. Today, they are still together) So, I think we need to be able to forgive each other what we would not do. Of course, this is first very painful and awful. But this is exactly what you need to learn.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:07 pm

And if you can not, then why do you need it? You need to decide on the meaning of your marriage. Resigned to the shortcomings of your second half and taking them, you will go to the very victims, which requires a true love from a man.
But whether this person is worthy with whom you are married, your love, or not, I do not know this, because I do not know anything about each of you, dear readers, and about the situation in your family.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:20 am

The next need, if we talk about the dependence of people of different sexes on each other is the need for sexual rapprochement, - let's call it so. A person is arranged in this way, it does not matter whether a man or a woman is talking about the fact that if he is completely healthy and young enough, then he experiences sexual attraction to individuals of the opposite sex. This need is absolutely normal and completely natural, having, above all, its natural goals.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Very often people take loans, in my practice this happened regularly, because they can not save money, even if it is a matter of two or three months. They can not control themselves, and give power over themselves to the wrong hands, which in their opinion will do it better, because the fear of violence over oneself compels them to observe discipline and return the borrowed money.As you can see, everything here depends on who will show violence against a person, he, or other people, and all this so that this person gets what he wants.
Lythind

ex boyfriends

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 am

Being a "reformed" alcoholic doesnt make one a decent human being and the fact that this guy uses alcohol as an excuse for paedophilia, rape and misogyny shows how weak and base his character is. I dont really know what you can do about this. Its your boyfriends choice to hang out with this guy. Instead of attacking him, try and turn the discussion around to what it is your bf likes about him. If you talk shit about the sponsor youll only get bfs back up and make him more determined to hang around him even if its just to get back at you. Dont be angry, just listen. At the very least youll get some idea about what the attraction is and might be able to make plan of action from this. It does seem kind of worrying that this man has a hold over him though. And vaguely irresponsible that AA would consider someone like this in a mentoring role.
At this point, sit tight, listen compassionately and try to find out EXACTLY how things stand between them.
If you argue about it, bf will either start lying to you about what hes been up to or stop telling you to avoid a fight. You want to draw him closer to you not push him away towards his sponsor. If you need to vent, and you most certainly have that right, talk to someone you can completely trust. You dont want this stuff getting out to the whole world. In the meantime, do something nice for you on Tuesday nights. Go to the movies/dinner/hang out with people you like. Dont sit around waiting for bf to get home. This will just leave you with too much time to over think and brood which will make you angry. Hes using this time to focus on what he needs, you use to do the same for you.
Good luck.

Return to “Gay dating”