Turma OK

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: Turma OK

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:14 am

After long night out the only desire was to go home and sleep. Instead I was staying in line to pay about 30 minutes. Probably as you Rom. I also was highly excited about the club. Most of the staff spoke based English and was friendly. All drinks on the bar were quite expensive, but it didn't prevent me to enjoy some cocktails. AllI those prices were worthy, because cocktails left fantastic impression on me. I will be happy to go there one more time what I am planning to do next time.
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:06 am

Okey, let`s discuu!!Unfortunately I have never had such an opportunity to stay in this place and come in contact with other friends here. But the description tells me that the Week is a huge club with vast dance floors, remarkably foot taping atmosphere and just the best people! As soon as you enter this club, you are protected and secured because the staff can provide safety for their visitors. The only thing is that this clubs works only on Saturdays. Sounds pretty cool I think
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:02 am

Recently i was at the great place and i have great desire to share this place with the all of you . i think that there you will be happy with the new and positive impressions and emotions this place will open for you all and there you will be happy with the rest and with the all great things you will get there like atmosphere and surrounding area.Room service is available around the clock. The El Hayedo restaurant serves buffet breakfast as well as lunch and dinner. Moreover, you can enjoy tasty cocktails in the lobby bar. All rooms are soundproof with a free safe for laptops. Rooms are also equipped with a flat-screen TV .
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 1:44 pm

In the case of the above parable, the main language of love for a man is the words of approval, while in a woman these are acts of "service." By the way, this is the most common language of love for men. On the second place goes - a physical touch, on the third - quality time. In women, more frequent options are acts of "service", gifts and, also, quality time in the form of communication. After you understand what your love language and what your partner (remember the time when he and you were most satisfied with your relationship and what preceded it), start expressing your love with a "translation" into his language.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 pm

There is some other bar for you. I think it will be accepted by you for sure. This is the most unique gay dance club ever! It is made as if it was a cave and you will definitely not be bored there. This place is considered to be for more mature men, but younger men are more than welcome. If you are in love with history, if you love dancing you probably have to visit this bar La cueva is the oldest gay club in Copacabana, the neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro. if you want to know more about it, find here something https://gayweekends.com/en/object/la-cueva/
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:16 pm

But for the unconscious mind, even such a favorable domestic atmosphere, contributes to the growth of its selfishness and permissiveness, when you want more, to the detriment of what you already have. There is no one's fault, there is a role here, everyone chooses himself and everyone decides what everything for him personally must end, in terms of his own impact on the situation. They say that a good man will never leave a good man, nor will a husband leave his good wife, but is this applicable to those who do not realize that their wife or husband is good?
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 am

That is why when verbal communication, you should pay the most attention to non-verbal signs that indicate the true intentions of your interlocutor, and you can only compare both ways of influencing you to understand what they want from you.
In NLP, this technique is very well illustrated, although many of us use this technique without even realizing it, it happens spontaneously sometimes when there is a need to hide the truth.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 am

We must understand that love lives in each of us. Many people, and maybe all, want to love and be loved. This is a natural and very strong human need. And it must be satisfied, for man does not live by bread alone. Therefore, when a person wants and can love, he needs someone to throw out his love and for someone to become loved. But if he does not manage to do this for a long time, then the thirst for love grows, and he becomes less choosy in choosing the object of love. This in itself puts him on the path of dependence on this feeling. In the end, we reach out to those who fulfill our desires, related to our needs, even if these desires are not fully fulfilled.
Josh

Postby Josh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Hey Sam! Thanks for a good tip. I think i will add this place to my must-visit list. Hopefully i make it there and have a few interesting stories to share with you, guys. In the meantime, has anybody from here been there already?
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:54 am

Configure them against each other, but do it so that people do not harm each other, but equal each other, stimulated by the successes and praise of some, as well as the failures of others. Whatever they say, about a friendly team, it is this model that has justified itself in most large corporations of the world, and in our society too.Any collective, this is a miniature model of the entire social order in the world, where the competently constructed pyramid of power prevails. In complete tranquility, only the one who sits at the top, can feel and feel himself, but everyone who is below must necessarily be afraid of something, and first of all for their places.

Return to “Chit Chat”