What is your attitude to it?

Tyler

Re: What is your attitude to it?

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:24 am

I hope that today will be pretty good day and we will have positive emotions. Our life is pretty interesting thing and you don't know whom your heart can choose. I remember that a lot of time ago I fell in love with one man who was seven years older than me. I can say that it was my first experience and I don't regret that that man was in my life. Because dating with someone older than you are means to learn something about our life, relationship grounds and other pretty interesting facts from adult person. But as for the younger one.. I am not sure..
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:46 am

I am happy to see that almost all guys here are not worried about difference in age. I am quite satisfied with this fact. I have written in one of my posts that love is available for all ages and all guys should understand it. To my mind age is not important if you love each other. Of course for example ten years already ago people reacted to this fact really painfully but nowadays everyone has understood that it is stupid to be under the influences of stereotypes and react in such a way to some differences in age. Age is just age, it is important what you have inside.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:47 am

Then give the toy to him and encourage to such actions. If the child does not have enough caring and affection in his childhood, he can get a cruel person or someone who does not know how to be gentle with others. Practice singing your favorite songs in a thin voice.
Caress the cub and sing it a song in a normal voice, and then - high. Words pronounced falsetto, are very concentrated attention, so this is a good way to demonstrate how important speech in life is.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:08 pm

There are often tragic cases when HIV-infected deliberately infect those who trustingly enter into sexual contact with them, without being protected.
HIV-infected people happen to be in a special mental state, believing that life has treated them unfairly and decide to take revenge on others for their own suffering.
Do not tell your mistress about the lack of behavior, misunderstanding and vicious inclinations of your wife.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am

I don't have some special opinion as foe the following theme. I just will tell you the same that you are used to hear from all guests of this website. I don't mind the difference of the age. I would like to say that we have a little bit difference in our age with my partner and neither me nor my partner cares about our age, we love each other and it doesn't make any sense who is younger or who is older. In our modern world anyone pays attention to it may be in the last ten years it was cruel and confusing, but nowadays there is another situation.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 pm

And my advice to you - pay attention to this better, all of a sudden you just seem to have everything in this sense in order, but really not? Suddenly this is the place to be, because we often think of ourselves and see ourselves not as it really is, a small reflection will not hurt you. My task, dear readers, is primarily to draw your attention to this question, and not just to draw it, but to do it so that you think about trying to raise all aspects of your family life and put everything in its place . Ask me about your life priorities, about your family and your attitude towards it, you will certainly answer everything correctly. In most cases, everything will be perfect for you, because we read smart books and remember the information written in them.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:43 am

After all, all you need to have power is to interest yourself as many people as possible, attract their attention, infect them with some idea, and link the result to the goal set before them, and actually the work of people as a means of achieving it . You do not need to join any parties, as people advising you to do, diverting your attention from the true path to power, you yourself will create a party, an association, whatever, if only people follow you, giving you responsibility not only for the result .
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Providing operational assistance to the athlete. This help means carrying out the necessary work with the athlete in those moments when he feels very strong tension. It can be both about working with stress, in particular about removing pre-start riots, and about assistance after unsuccessful performances of an athlete, when he is very worried about it.As you can see, friends, many of the points discussed above can be related not only to sports, but also to the everyday life of most people. We all have to prepare for something from time to time, and also experience the hard moments in life that require us to be certain perseverance and faith in a better future.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Also, unlike the same deception, a lie can be for good, when, for example, one person does not want to offend another person, so he tells him not what he sees, but what he wants to hear. Deception is always used for the sake of self-interest, but a lie can be for salvation, for good. Therefore, from my point of view, lying is not an easy method of communication in our life and an effective means of influencing people, but an inevitable and quite natural form of communication. Speaking even easier, a lie is an instrument accessible to everyone, but not everyone knows how to use it competently. But nevertheless, we all need a lie, since we can not live without it. So the ability to lie is a vital skill. Below I will explain to you why.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 pm

You decide how much your life suits you and how happy you are, not circumstances and other people! Do not believe me? And you do not have to believe, you just have to love your life, respect your own choice and value what you have, then you will not have anything to regret and will not be blamed for your partner who has given himself to you and complemented your life. So do not tell another person that he or she is a mistake of your life, it's very cruel, heartless, groundless and just stupid. No matter how angry you were at this person, this should not be done.

Return to “Gay dating”