meeting

Rob1012

Re: meeting

Postby Rob1012 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Hello)I can say with complete confidence that there isn't some special moment ,which have to be prepared for the meeting with his parents .You love him and you are together for a long time -so It the time to visit his parents .I think ,it would be good if you ask your partner to invite his parents to the cozy restaurant where you will have a good chance to get acquainted with them.It will be good to prepare some present for them.And for the next time ,your partner can also do the same with your parents .
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:16 am

The first acquaintance with the parents is a serious step in any relationship. Naturally, this step must be thoroughly thought out. A young man should make a positive impression on future relatives. To get acquainted with the girl's parents was perfect, you need to take into account a number of some features in the manner of communication, in ethics, in conversation, with observance of which you can easily conquer the location.Almost every guy before getting acquainted with the parents of his chosen one, begins to be very nervous. This is quite normal, since on this crucial day, the first impression will emerge, from which, possibly, his further relations will depend. Usually parents expect from their daughter's boyfriend wonderful manners, higher education, high cultural level of the family and much more.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:47 am

Well well well.. I remember how I was afraid of meeting with parents of my beloved guy. I was scared to be protested and I was afraid that they could be against me. Hopefully it was like vice versa. They were happy to see me and they welcomed me in their house on the highest level. We decided to introduce each other to our parents in a year of relationship, because we probably could not be sure in everything and of course in our feelings. When we were ready we simple organized this perfect meeting both for us and our parents.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Discard the stereotype of "Mother in law - a monster." After all, how your relationships will develop in the initial stages will depend on your entire future life. Will you cute chat at a meeting or spit after each other, will you elect to feel happy or constantly find between two fires. Be wiser, even if your mother-in-law lacks this wisdom. Your man will appreciate it!Your goal is Mom. Most often, the education of children in the family engaged in women. Therefore, it is important to place it to your mother. But this does not mean that the father should be ignored. Pay attention to all members of the family, but do it not stupidly, but sincerely. Show interest in the profession of parents. People like to talk about what they know well.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:34 am

I am pretty glad to be with you. hopefully are you in a good mood? Talking about first meeting with parents I might admit that this decision should be made from both sides. You and your partner should discuss the date together, but mostly with the parents, if they are readyfffor meeting or not. But to my mind, it is important to mention that it would be better to organize the meeting when both you and your partner are sure in your love and readiness for serious relationships. I noticed that many of you told the same. It is rightly
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 am

I remember that I decided to introduce my partner to my parents after year of dating. I might be sure in his feelings and just then to introduce him to my parents. I was a little bit afraid of accepting my partner but everything turned out to be pretty cool. Apart from it they liked communicating with him and that meeting was successful. I recommend you to choose the time when you are surely know that your love and feelings are mutual. This meeting should be mutual both from parents and your beloved one
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:43 am

Thanks to the repeated repetition of certain links, they are no longer temporary, but permanent. For example, in order for a child to be an excellent speaker, he should be accustomed to speech, starting with diapers. The likelihood that the baby will become an emotionally sensitive person in the future rises on the condition that his first babble was received by smiles, joy, and not in any way by indifference. The game for a little person is of the greatest importance, because thanks to it, it adapts in the society. Consequently, its lack leads to problems of social adaptation.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Imagine that tomorrow will not happen. Today is the day when you can do everything or change everything in such a way that tomorrow will come or not.
If you want to forgive - forgive, if you want to forget - forget, and if not - this is also a choice. But you need to decide right now. Otherwise, you will have to carry in yourself a huge pain for the rest of your life, which will eat you from the inside like rust.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 am

Well I can not decide it instead of you. Maybe it would be better for you to know it because I even don't known what relations between you and your partner and whether your parents are ready to accept it. Better time is just when you see that both of them are ready. My parents just yet shocked as for my being a gay. Almost ten years we can't find pretty good language with each other. But hopefully we communicate. As for my husband's family.. They have pretty good impression of me and they have become as a real family for me who supports and pays attention to your mood, feelings.

Return to “Gay dating”