Who?

Natan

Re: Who?

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Why, it is asked, to drive a person into a sense of duty into depression, why force him under pressure to do what he can do at will, if he only has the opportunity to do something about it?
People bind each other with non-existent debts because of their selfishness. And when someone tells you that you owe something to someone, you can safely regard this statement as an aggression against you. And aggression must be able to resist, and this is a possibility for everyone.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Nobody wants to keep anyone in their necks, but it is necessary, and in this, in principle, there are positive aspects, they should only be seen and then any model of society with any number of social parasites will not seem imperfect to you.
That's what friends are for, I tell you all this, you want to become strong, you want to win, you want to achieve as much as possible in this life and live it adequately and social parasites will help us with this.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:24 pm

The first thing we should say is that sex is pleasure. And sex with a beloved woman is a great, incomparable pleasure. We also know with you that all people are eager for pleasure and avoid pain, so they love, including sex, and do not like, say, do hard work. Sex is attractive in itself, as one of the forms of pleasure. And he is attractive, as I said, not only for men, but for women. Although it is clear that there are many pleasures in life, including not bodily ones. But sex - this is one of the most basic and accessible to most people kinds of pleasure.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:40 am

Well, then, if you think about it, reflect on what choice we have when we talk about whether or not to be a decisive person or not. It's not a choice between life and death, it's a choice between life and a good, very good life!
So why do we, you - choose not to understand what kind of life - gray and gloomy, when you can choose a life - bright, beautiful, interesting, successful? Friends, to become a decisive person - you just need to make the right choice.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Despite the fact, that I heard of dads, who more often want to have a son, personally, daughter is more preferred. I don't know why but being father and having son sounds for me so stereotypically. That's why I realized that I want daughter. I have already discussed it with my partner. I don't know when it will happen, but I believe that we are able to be good parents. I also think that is not good today to follow the stereotypes, because the world is open for you and you can trace your own way. Despite the faact that you want to have son, I want you to think about it once again.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:29 pm

In general, reading smart books and communicating with people who have achieved some success in their lives has always been the best way to load data that is useful for human life, processing and guiding which can significantly increase the number of successfully delivered and successfully performed tasks, and such tasks that really make a person's life better. I would also like to add a few words about the speed of thinking, too, because you agree not a small factor, which, meanwhile, trains in the course of a lifetime.

Return to “Future dads”