Beating in the relationships

Bart

Re: Beating in the relationships

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 am

I have mentioned my opinion as for it. Beating in relationships should be punished for sure. I remember how one of my friend suffered from raising a hand from his partner and he tried to find some piece with him after all these accidents. But in conclusion he got many injures from him and even was on the line between death and life. It is awful. I might say that if you don't want to have such horrible problems and be under the risks, you might go away from such "love " because if you see such actions you must not bare with it. My friend understood it too late...
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 am

Each cell emits pulses to others in the whole organism and, accordingly, has the ability to receive, sent to it. One cell is capable of supporting about 10,000 connections, which are transmitted through special chemicals, one of which is serotonin.
This incredibly complex network is sometimes called the "electrical circuit" of the brain. The newest studies in this branch, prove that the time when the greatest number of synapses is formed (in other words, the connections between cells) is the age from birth to ten years inclusive.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 4:54 pm

If you began to perceive your husband as an unchanging part of your home interior, you know: it is quite possible there are places where he enjoys playing other roles, and at home he lays after violent love games, perceiving you as a necessary thing in his household.
When you get married, you do not get your husband for life.
The life of every person, including your legal spouse, belongs first of all to himself. Everyone has the right to make a mistake.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:31 pm

I have a good friend who usually suffered from it at a great sacrifice for his health. Of course in conclusion his husband regretted his actions and such a cruel behaviour but it was too late. My friend had unhappy relationship because his husband raised his hand and there were so many fights between Them. My dude is a little but weak man that's why he couldn't bear with him. Exactly beating in relationships can spoil not only your relationships but also life. I just want to recommend you to be accurate with such crazy people
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:01 pm

But I do not have so much to do with family people, that they understand what they say, that they really know and see their life as a general picture. You can express your thoughts correctly, you can know a lot and remember a lot from what you've heard or read, but to understand and see the main thing is somewhat different. When you understand and realize, you do not have to remember anything, do you need to remember the movement of all your muscles while walking, you just understand what you need to do in order to move from one place to another.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:42 am

Become more proactive, start to be responsible for everything, organize other people, taking responsibility for the result and for the actions of others on yourself.
If you can keep this frisky horse in your hands, if you do not fail, the problems that you will have to solve in case of failures, for the most part, these will be psychological problems with the inspiration of the collective you are controlling, which means that you have a good potential on the way to authorities.

Return to “Gay dating”