What about presents?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: What about presents?

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:43 am

Well you know it is pretty interesting. I think that presents should be from heart and it doesn't matter what presents exactly you give. Of course I like when my partner presents for me something expensive, but when it is without desire to present or simply without soul what is more important for me so it is worthless I think. The last gift was a trip to Africa to the safari!!! we spent time together and I consider such a present as the most important and successful. Because we were together as well :lol:
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 am

Good afternoon friendly people!!!!To be honest I have different thoughts as for buying presents. It is true that nobody before his marriage to give too expensive gifts. This will only lead to one thing - people are so accustomed to such, given that the handkerchief will be perceived as an insult. Because people quickly get used to good and expensive. And it's not in the men. You need to have medium appetites. But maybe you might understand that it is your choice and I just advise you something
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:38 pm

You have just been at peace with the whole world, but someone has dragged you into a fight for which you have neither reasons nor grounds, but here you are in the ring, you are fighting, you are fighting until the seventh sweat, and this is the only your current reality ... If a person thinks "my thoughts are me", he turns into a boxer who is always in the fight, all in a row throws "gloves" and invites to engage in battle. Those who also believe: "I am my thoughts" - are succumbed to provocation and join the senseless struggle.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Of course I like different presents and surprises . I really appreciate everything that people present for me. But moreover I like to give presents. I am for simple presents in the very beginning of the relationship . Especially I like hand made presents. To my mind expensive present you shall give when you are very close or when you want to impress your partner. For me the most expensive present is that which was made by his own hands with a small part of his soul. For example a little handmade teddy bear or a small chair with a sign.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:14 pm

You create your own atmosphere in your home, people in your company can feel a certain way, and your wife or husband, next to you, feel the way you let them feel. I could say that it's all about choosing the person with whom you associate your destiny, this is beyond any doubt, but nevertheless, your influence on whoever is near you is no less important.Only this influence is not active, it is rather a liability, you create an atmosphere, it is a reflection of your personal qualities, and a person feels in it either very comfortably, or strenuously, depressed and depressed.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:44 am

Deception is an excellent means of defense, and a means of achieving its goal, lies in general have a very great power, because in society it is despised and welcomed only in war. And despite the fact that in our time of freedom and democracy, a lot is hiding under the veil of lies, thereby cultivating it, many in the minds of a strongly rooted feeling of hostility to deceit. And this despite the fact that all without exception resort, from time to time to lie, deceiving each other, sometimes on the machine.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:46 am

Imagine that you have few friends, that you rarely communicate with people, including people of the opposite sex, although you feel this is a natural need and almost nobody pays attention to you, either as a man or as a woman, depending on from your gender. What happens if a person appears in your life who is interested in you, as a man or as a woman and will start paying attention to you, will try to please you in every possible way and will allow you to satisfy at least some of your needs related to communication with the opposite sex? Most likely you will become attached to this person and eventually, and maybe immediately, fall in love with him.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:33 am

Without perseverance, without perseverance, it is difficult to succeed in this life, it is difficult to form a strong and unbending character, and it is absolutely impossible to be a winner, for to win these qualities are indispensable. Our desires demand from us perseverance and persistence, and life itself from us requires these qualities, because without them we can not even feel ourselves fully with people. We can not, honestly, call ourselves a man, that is a man whose possibilities are almost limitless, if in life we ​​are not persistent enough and not persistent enough if we bend at the first blow of the wind.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:03 am

It is not for nothing that they say that a friend is known in trouble, as indeed in joy, because these are emotional moments when a person's psyche may not be controlled by him, and then he quickly determines priorities in his head, and his ass is in the first line there . From a psychological point of view, this is normal, but the question is: where is this line, beyond which for man there is nothing more important than himself. After all, people can betray, for the sake of saving their own lives, the instinct of self-preservation works, according to my conclusions, the strongest instinct.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:24 am

And if possible, we can transfer this theory to a more or less similar experience from our own life, so that with the help of this transfer we can determine the probability of the truth of this or that fact, and at the same time, of all the knowledge that we receive.
Often, for effective learning, we need the help of others who help us to acquire this or that knowledge, linking it with the experience we have witnessed and are.

Return to “Chit Chat”