What about presents?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: What about presents?

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:43 am

Well you know it is pretty interesting. I think that presents should be from heart and it doesn't matter what presents exactly you give. Of course I like when my partner presents for me something expensive, but when it is without desire to present or simply without soul what is more important for me so it is worthless I think. The last gift was a trip to Africa to the safari!!! we spent time together and I consider such a present as the most important and successful. Because we were together as well :lol:
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 am

Good afternoon friendly people!!!!To be honest I have different thoughts as for buying presents. It is true that nobody before his marriage to give too expensive gifts. This will only lead to one thing - people are so accustomed to such, given that the handkerchief will be perceived as an insult. Because people quickly get used to good and expensive. And it's not in the men. You need to have medium appetites. But maybe you might understand that it is your choice and I just advise you something
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:38 pm

You have just been at peace with the whole world, but someone has dragged you into a fight for which you have neither reasons nor grounds, but here you are in the ring, you are fighting, you are fighting until the seventh sweat, and this is the only your current reality ... If a person thinks "my thoughts are me", he turns into a boxer who is always in the fight, all in a row throws "gloves" and invites to engage in battle. Those who also believe: "I am my thoughts" - are succumbed to provocation and join the senseless struggle.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Of course I like different presents and surprises . I really appreciate everything that people present for me. But moreover I like to give presents. I am for simple presents in the very beginning of the relationship . Especially I like hand made presents. To my mind expensive present you shall give when you are very close or when you want to impress your partner. For me the most expensive present is that which was made by his own hands with a small part of his soul. For example a little handmade teddy bear or a small chair with a sign.

Return to “Chit Chat”