best day of your life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daniel89

Re: best day of your life

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:36 am

All of us has the best days in this life. Someone has so many of them, someone just a few of them. Our lives are surprising. We can't always predict what will happen to us, and what will have a profound impact on our future. Time is liquid, spilling between our fingers as we try to hold on to it. I remember that the most satisfied day for me was our first meeting with my husband. every day I thank God for making me such a lucky person with this person. I love him and actually every day with him is the best one for me
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:15 pm

This ideology, originates from those goals that can not be achieved unless certain beliefs are followed, in which lies are the lot of weak and stupid people. If we want to be strong, no matter who you are or where you are, I want to be strong, and if you too, if you are with me, then deception can not be for us and you the cover that serves the weak and the foolish. Who needs a lie, let them take it in excess, wanting to give it full, but being in a circle of strong and intelligent, we can not use each other with respect to those techniques, noticing that you can immediately put a cross on a man, like a fool and a weakling , who does not want to cooperate
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:14 am

And those who think so, in fact, are right, only this is what the courage of a person is like not under the fear that he can control. Only fools who do not usually win do not fear anything. Yes, you at least ten times smile before death, whether you are afraid of it or not, if you are dead, then you can not change anything any more, and this is not boldness but stupidity to go knowingly to death.
Sometimes, when there is no other choice, people certainly have to sacrifice themselves, and for this they have to subjugate their own fear, but not to give up on it, which goes against nature.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 am

Given all of the above, then the strength of the sexual instinct and the strong dependence on him of a person, you can naturally assume for the beginning, and then already pay attention to the fact that this instinct in our life is very actively used to control people. Manipulation and indirect effects on a person through sexual instinct is a very powerful tool in the hands of those who know how to use it, because not many think with their own head when they experience sexual attraction and sexual arousal.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:36 am

Therefore, in theoretical psychology, as in philosophy, there will always be a place for new theories, concepts, directions that can be developed, but there is not always an opportunity to test them in practice. After all, our inquisitive mind is always looking for something that does not exist and what we do not yet know. And the fact that there are still a lot of mysteries in psychology that humanity has to reveal does not cause any doubts. Therefore, theoretical psychology helps us, in fact, to know ourselves, both internally and externally.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:11 pm

I think that the best day can be your graduation as it's first official funny night in your life, maybe your marriage or travel, or some kind of your birthdays. It's an individual thing of every person. So the best days are the most memorable days of your life. My best days are my graduation, as it was so amazing and funny. I dances with my classmated all night and drank alcohol. And the second is travelling with my friend to the mountain. It was my 18 birthday, and we climbed on the highest mountain in our country and I finally conquered the mountain. So they were the best days of my life.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:26 am

So, speaking about the price for family happiness, we see selfishness and price, sacrifice which people did not dare to create a family, first of all they harmed themselves, depriving themselves of the inner comfort that gives a happy family, which takes into account interests of each of its members. There can also be a situation in which one is a clearly expressed egoist in the family, and because of the selfishness of one member of the family, everyone suffers, this is also quite a frequent situation in many families.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am

Now let's turn our attention to the information that bombards our brains every day. That's really depends on her. I would describe the information that we are receiving today from a variety of sources - the root of all evils. And for the same information, each of us reacts in different ways, someone is worried about the economic situation in the country and the world, and someone does not care about it, someone is afraid of war, and for someone the war is a mother dear. Hence, from the same information, some people benefit, and others harm.

Return to “Chit Chat”