his parents

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Diego

Re: his parents

Postby Diego » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:23 pm

And I was very lucky with my husband's parents. For eight years of marriage, there was not a single disagreement with them. The most important plus of my mother-in-law is that she and I did not abuse our relationship with her husband. Of course it could somewhere not intrusively give some advice, but no more. In general, I believe that the parents of their spouse should first of all be respected. Then the relationship will be okay. And then there is one rule in the relationship: listen ... and make it your own)))))) And everything will be fine. Peace and good to you and your families.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 am

Be blessed my dear friends. Parents are important for us too much. But the story I am going to tell you will be a little bit shocked. It was time for the first meeting with my boyfriend's parents. And I was positively ready for new and friendly meeting. Besides when they saw me they were extremely shocked. Moreover it it turned out that they didn't know about his orientation and then they saw me. Oh my goodness. It was awful, they offended me with any possible words. They cursed me... And still after so many years we don't communicate with them at all.
Brown_Wolf

Postby Brown_Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:59 pm

I think all depends on how independent your partner and you are. It really happens that your parents may not like your boyfriend or husband or vice verse. But if you really love each other, you will manage to overome problems with parents easily. Sometimes mums and dads think that we are their little boys, but in fact we are grown-up guys with our own destinies. In your situation I would ask your partner not to let his mum and dad interfere into your life. The same should be done with your parents too. You should make all decisions only by yourself and care less about people (even if it's somebody's mum or dad) who treat you hostile.
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 pm

A young man says: "Prior to the wedding, my parents always considered the main thing for my husband. But when we got married, her mother felt that now the "primacy" was given to someone else. It was not easy to reconcile with this. "
For a newly-married couple, this too is not easy. "Parents do not choose their parents how they choose their friends," says James, mentioned earlier. "Someone said:" Whether you like it or not, you have two new friends. " And even if they annoy you, they are your family! "
Rob1012

Postby Rob1012 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:25 pm

I know many situations where parents don't like the choice of their children .
What's about me,I have good relations with parents of my husband but I relate to minority .
This problem existed ,exists and will exist in the future too.Because we are talking about generation gap.Sometimes we can't live calmly with our own parent .Have I say about someone else"s parents ?Yes,they are not strangers to you but love relationships you have to build with their child .So,in the case you didn't make something you need to apologize for ,just live with your boyfriend enjoying every moment .
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:24 am

Hello and good morning from the funniest person in the world. Are you feeling great? I hope yeah))) you know I think that parents are the best people in our life and we always should be together and in contact with them. Surely I support relationships both with my and my partner's parents. They are my family and hopefully we have found common language with them. What can be better)))) they are wonderful people just because they are continuing to support our family and they accepted our orientation, that was great.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Hey. I wish you to have pleasant night and fantastic morning. I care about my parents and their attitude to each other. I mean my parents and boyfriend's parents. Actually it is not difficult for me me to be in a good contact both with my parents and his parents. They found common language and it is fantastic. I like when they try to express their good attitude towards us. Hopefully both of them supported us and they are continuing to do it. Parents is everything for us and we always try to keep good relations with them
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:54 am

To tell the truth nothing is bad here, on the other hand nowadays everything is cool with my parents. I remember that our meeting was super cool and still we are finding common language with each other. Parents is everything for us. And we try to be always with them, I mean keep contact with them. It is important for us and naturally it seems to me that it is a little bit strange not to communicate with parents of your partner and especially with your parents. So wish you to have the best relationship with youe parents
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Female girlfriends consider it normal when meeting just to talk and share impressions, emotions. Men are more inclined to active pastime. The same goes for your general leisure: do not expect long conversations about feelings and emotions from him, he will either get tired very quickly and try to escape by changing the subject, or he will pretend to be a stump with his eyes. No, not out of harm and not because he does not love you - he sincerely does not see the point in such conversations. Better suggest that he do something, even if watching a movie or another more active affair, for example, go to the pool together, play chess - connect fantasy.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:34 am

Our relationships are normal I can say. And of course they are not so fantastic as it is wanted to be but. My parents just yet shocked as for my being a gay. Almost ten years we can't find pretty good language with each other. But hopefully we communicate. As for my husband's family.. They have pretty good impression of me and they have become as a real family for me who supports and pays attention to your mood, feelings. We are in a good relationship. I can say more, we are in fantastic relations

Return to “Chit Chat”