Something new

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Re: Something new

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi friendly people. I wish you to have a friendly mood and be more communicative. I know thatr the service, it is not so qucik, as you understood from my previous words, but the bartender was a really pleasant, guy! The music was loud, but good, and the prices are not so big, as for me. In a whole, this is a good place for the night rest in a good company, but if you are a traveller, not the constant visitor, you may have problems on the entrance. But probably it was one of the most overcrowded places which were there.
Romario

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Foe example I also have something special and interesting for all of you guys. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/drakes-cruising/ would you like to be visitors of this place? I would like to tell you that Drake’s Cruising is a gay men only club. You can find them between Central Station and Damsquare. This place has perfect location because everything within easy reach there. Drake’s Cruising gay club is famous for being well-equipped with video cabins, small dark room, and glory holes.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Hey there nice crowd.How are you going to spend this day? I Would like to spend time with my friends in cafe and what about you? Talking about this club I can say that Drake’s Cruising gay club is famous for being well-equipped with video cabins, small dark room, and glory holes. You will be satisfied with unusual atmosphere and handsome, helpful, experienced staff. By the way they serve soft drinks and beer which are available at the vending machine. Something new is really something great!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:16 pm

You may find everything you want here in this spot. A great spot where you can be yourself and have a good time with your friends. The crowd is energetic and friendly, so you can easily find new acquaintances. Besides, you can choose any cocktail from a wide range of beverages on a huge bar. You will be impressed by a large and spacious dancefloor, where you can be yourself. the owners will suggest you a full menu of different dishes. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/club-yolo/
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Women are much better than men's intuition is developed, and all because there is a connection between the right and left hemispheres. Men are not so smart and can not read minds, alas! Therefore, say specifically, the more direct, the better that you are not satisfied with his behavior or what you lack, do not expect that he will guess himself. So that your words do not sound like accusations, build "I'm proposals". For example, "I'm upset because I did not receive a gift for the anniversary of our wedding." Instead: "You spoiled my mood without giving me anything!"
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 am

Oh guys I have prepared something really fantastic for you!!! 0you will surely be shocked. Bitterzoet is a gay friendly place with super occasions and events. It is a perfect place for different parties, presentations, anniversaries. Here you will be a part of noisy punk band in one day, and a part of an intimate concert in another one. Every day they have a special program. You have never seen so many different events before. Anywhere. That's why it should be great for your visiting. I am sure..... https://gayweekends.com/en/object/bitterzoet/
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat May 19, 2018 9:35 am

I am sure that there are many really good and impressive places for the rest having and for the stay there where you will get something new and positive for you all the time and where you will get something new and positive all the time for you all during the stay and time having there all together with the best friends. The most popular sights in this area are the Little Venice and the Windmills. Boundless sands and fresh air as well as memorable minutes with a beloved partner can be got in the nearest beach Megali Ammos beach, places in 500 meters from the building. i hope that you will go there for the some time.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:04 pm

But children can be a link between two selfish points of view of their parents, if they in turn bear responsibility for the child to the full, and this is also a contribution to the atmosphere of the family, having its own weight.
For my practice of working with family people and solving their family problems, I, of course, had to deal with different situations, one way or another reflecting for me the whole atmosphere that reigns in every single family.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 am

Some parents, who had not noticed any lies for their children, suddenly find out that their children are starting to deceive them little by little. And to their question about why children begin to lie, I can answer that way - because they begin to master this skill. And because you are forcing them to lie to them by their attitude. Remember how afraid you were of telling your parents about something to your parents, because they were very much afraid that they would punish you. Was not this the case? Surely it was, even if you do not remember about it.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 am

So, the problem of dependence on love arises when harm from this great and radiant feeling becomes more than good. And in what cases does this usually happen? When love is not mutual and one partner uses the other, when a lover does not trust someone he loves for different reasons, when the lover expects from the love of the partner what he can not give, when the relationship in the present is superimposed on the experience of past relationships and so on. It is not the cause that matters, but how the person who loves it perceives it. If love turns to him for pain and suffering, if he can not enjoy life thanks to her, then he does not experience this feeling, but is sick of them.

Return to “Chit Chat”