your biggest pleasure in life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

Re: your biggest pleasure in life

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 pm

Here you are, i also have some point of view!!Yeah, firstly I would like to support you that freedom is high pleasure for many people. Probably for me my husband is the most sacred pleasure nowadays. He is a part of me and of course in some months this pleasure will be double because we are waiting for a son. Me and my partner find family as one of the most necessary thing among others. Family is what you create by your own, children is what can be after you. Each one here has pretty different opinions
Julian

Re: My family

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 am

I also have what to say as for this topic. This theme is constant for me. And there is one short answer for you. My family!!! It is on the first place of my life, neither money nor job doesn't show me such a great value as my own family. I don't understand how people can find some pleasures apart from family. Apart from children. It is actually sooo crazy for me. My family is sacred for me and to be honest I am not so eager to discuss it with unfamiliar people, maybe in some time I will easily tell you about them. Nowadays I can state that they are everything for me in this world.

Return to “Chit Chat”