your biggest pleasure in life

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tomislav

your biggest pleasure in life

Postby Tomislav » Sun May 15, 2016 8:32 am

People say that the best things in life are free. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is a list of things which proves that statement to be true. Life is filled with simple pleasures, the little satisfying effects you never really anticipate, but always take great pleasure in. They are the gifts of life that we each subconsciously celebrate in our own unique way. My simple pleasure is to sleep in on a rainy day. As the rain beats lightly against the window, you nestle your head deeper into your pillow. The sound is soothing and your bed feels like a sanctuary. There is no place you would rather be. And what are your pleasures?
Jared

Re: your biggest pleasure in life

Postby Jared » Sun May 15, 2016 10:11 am

Such a nice topic. Thank you!! Ummm...My simple pleasure...I love music so...Hearing the Right Song at the Right Moment – It doesn’t matter what the setting is, hearing the right song for that moment is one of those simple pleasures in life that instantly lifts your spirits. You could be driving home from work, hanging out at a bar with friends, or jogging. When the right song rattles your ear drums the entire meaning of life seems crystal clear. 8-) 8-) 8-) When that happens to me i feel like a real king or a movie star from some film. Feels cool.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun May 15, 2016 2:05 pm

A Beautiful View – As the car veers around the side of the mountain you gaze out the passenger window. It’s a clear, sunny day and you can see the entire valley below filled with wild flowers and bright green vegetation. The scenery reminds you of something you once saw in National Geographic. But here it is live, right before your eyes. And another things are fresh, clean bed sheets – You yank at the corner of the bedspread to create just enough space to slide your body under the freshly cleaned sheets. The sheets feel cool to the touch. Everything seems so clean, like nobody has ever slept in this bed before.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun May 15, 2016 4:53 pm

I have two plesures) Realizing you have more time to sleep – Something abruptly awakens you and you think it’s time to get up. Then you squint over at your alarm clock and realize you still have 2 more hours to sleep. A warm euphoric feeling shoots though your body as you glide gracefully back to your dreams. And people watching – Sitting there on your bench you can see people in every direction. Tall people, small people, thin and plump. Blond, brunette, and redhead alike. Each of them has a different stride and a unique expression. As you drift from body to body you are mesmerized by what you see.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:04 pm

for me the biggesr pleasure in life is to know that i am loved. it is so because now i do not feel it.
i have a boyfriend but i know that we do not love each other. and this is awful, i hope you understand me.
i have another man whom i love. i see him from time to time, but i know that he does not love me.
i want he loves me, but to tell the truth i think that it is impossible. every day i dream only about him. i do not know what to do with my feelings. and the best for me is this man near me.
geff

Postby geff » Wed May 18, 2016 6:11 am

What a great and comprehensive feeling for me - joy! I have and it is rarely quiet, except when you really need to hide it. But it seems to me, then she finds a way through a look - and then her just not to hide, that disguise is possible.
Joy is a piece of happiness, it is uplifting and vitality, it forces you to act, to smile, to be kind. Positive emotions are always, it seems to me, make any man a little kinder.
The reason for joy can become anything: a good score, conceived and executed a successful business, the resulting unexpectedly delicious cooked dish for the first time, a child's smile, wet nose of a puppy...
Even the distant balloon, released by someone in the sky can cause echoes of joy in the soul.
I think the reasons for joy not to find you specifically - just to look around, to look at this world.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 11:45 am

All my life I want to be famous and act on the big stage. My biggest goal is to act professionally, I don't care if I don't make any money, I just want to do it because it's what I love. I try to do everything my wish become true I attend school several times a week , where I learn how to become professional actor and singer. And I hope one day my dream comes try and I achieve what I want.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 pm

My biggest pleasure in life is probably to see my loved ones happy for real about just everything,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I'm ready and I'm doing everything it takes to make them both happy everyday-and i know that they are doing it all for me as well,and I'm thankful for all that. ;) What else-to make love with my partner ;) ,to go for a walk with our daughter ;) ,to see a good movie,to listen to some good music,to travel,to ride in my car,to help people out,to be a real man.What else is there to it all? 8-) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 7:33 am

Often our greatest pleasure in life brings what we can to taste, to feel under the pads of the fingers, inhale with your favorite scent. This post is dedicated to all those who live sensations and is able to find happiness in the small things. Sometimes it is enough to set the mood just: 1. To throw uncomfortable shoes after a long agony. 2. Start in hand with buckwheat or rice bag. 3. Kiss the baby in soft smooth cheek. 4. "Pop" bubbles on the wrapping film. 5. Lie down his cheek on the cool pillow. 6. Take a shower just such a temperature that you like. 7. Eat first piece of favorite dishes.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 5:49 pm

i think that this theme is very interesting and i also have something to say about this.
The greatest pleasure in life, I get on the materialization of his creative thought, when something that has no material form suddenly it becomes an incredible way.
At such times, even with a strong physical fatigue, happiness becomes so palpable, so much emotion embrace, it seems that it (happiness) can be touched.

Return to “Chit Chat”