What is sacred to you?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Diego

Re: What is sacred to you?

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:54 pm

You know it is situated in ukraine actually. Weird a bit. It is an observation deck of Kievo-Pecherskaya Lavra. On the high hills of the right bank of the Dnepr River magnificent Kievo-Pecherskaya Lavra topped with gilded domes is situated.
That is why you get a fantastic and marvelous view on the city and drives you crazy. When you stand there you feel absolutely calm and peaceful. Nothing is bothering you. The world seems to stop for a moment. I would like to come back there once again to feel all those emotions once again.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Shannon, I pretty like your post. It makes me feel inspired if to tell truth. Everything that is important in this world for me is just my dear family. It is so sacrificed for me and I can not imagine myself without my dear husband which makes me feel happy everyday, and the other important thing is my children, they are everything for me. They make my every day more happier and never boring. Necessity of my is really so important for me and pretty untouchable!my and I hope that for all people here family is the most sacred thing
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Hopefully I am not alone in this world and I have created my own family which consists of two the most important person in my life. It is my husband and my son. They are always together with me and hopefully I am not alone in this world. Family. I mean my family is something sacrificed for me to. I want to keep it in secret from the evil eye. I am thankful God that he blessed me and my husband and presented for us the biggest pleasure, it is our son. I wish you to create the same family and feel what is it mean to be a dad
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 am

My friends are the most valuable for me. The friendship I share with my friends. I value nothing more in my entire life, because my friends are true. They're always there whehn I need them. When I call, they come. And I feel bad because I have nothing to give, so I try my best to do everything for them. They mean more to me than either or both of my parents, considering the relationship there is well that's something else. Anyways, yeah. There's nothing I value more than my friends, who are more family than my own family. I coulnd't live without them.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm

All we have different views as for it and I have particular one. I wonder that many of you mentioned family. I didn't expect even.. Probably for me my husband is the most sacred pleasure nowadays. He is a part of me and of course in some months this pleasure will be double because we are waiting for a son. Me and my partner find family as one of the most necessary thing among others. Family is what you create by your own, children is what can be after you. That's why especially for me it is so particularly.
Julian

Postby Julian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:31 am

My family!!! It is on the first place of my life, neither money nor job doesn't show me such a great value as my own family. I don't understand how people can find some pleasures apart from family. Apart from children. It is actually sooo crazy for me. My family is sacred for me and to be honest I am not so eager to discuss it with unfamiliar people, maybe in some time I will easily tell you about them. I am so thankful God for such a great present to have baby and the best husband in the world....

Return to “Chit Chat”