What should i b ready for?

Natan Scot

Re: What should i b ready for?

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Praise your children. Praising your children is an important part of being a good parent. You want your kids to feel proud of their accomplishments and good about themselves. If you don't give them the confidence they need to be out in the world on their own, then they won't feel empowered to be independent or adventurous. When they do something good, let them know that you've noticed and that you're very proud of them.
Make a habit of praising your children at least three times as much as you give them negative feedback. Though it's important to tell your children when they're doing something wrong, it's also important to help them build a positive sense of self.
jimi

Postby jimi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:46 pm

When the time comes you will be ready. Have no doubts, you will be anawersome father. There are any special rules how to be a perfect father. You just need to love your child and your heart will help you to bring a really good person up. You should always think for yourself how is better for you to behaive in any life situations. You can ask for advice but analyse and make your own decision. Nobody can live your life. You should believe in yourself and always remember that you good one and can deal with anyproblem. You shoul think positive and positive will come to you anyway.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Nobody can prepare you for the future. Your future will come and you will know what to do. Have you thought that your life will be exactly as it is now? We cannot predict anything. Just relax and have a good time. You will be ready when the time comes.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:22 am

Hi GUYS) NICE TO MEET YOU HERE) Children's consignment is a blessing for parents. Children are constantly outgrowing clothes and becoming bored with toys. Buying new ones all the time becomes very costly. However, gently used toys and clothes are just as good as buying brand new ones, as long as you know what to look for. Children's consignment includes gently used clothes. When shopping for children's clothes, look for shirts and pants that are free of stains or tears. Most stains, when set in, are difficult or impossible to remove. Missing buttons and snaps can be easily replaced. Bring a measuring tape to measure the inseam in used pants, as oftentimes they have shrunk.
Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:02 pm

I am going to be a father in the near future too. But I have no doubts that I will be a good father. I think I will learn everything very quickly while it will be important for me. I am not lazy when it considers important aspects of my life. I know that if something is worth me efforts I will provide really hard work. I think when the time comes it will be the same with you.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm

i do not know how it is to be dad because i am not a dad yet.i think that it is really very difficult and not all parents are ready to it. they think that it would not be as difficult and they think that they will do everything they want and the child would just sleep all the time. but it is not so, i think that it is really very difficult and you have to be prepared to it, you may forget about hanging our with friends at least int he first months, you have to be ready not to sleep all the night and something like that.
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:26 pm

I should say that having a baby is the most wonderful thing in this world that a person can experience! When my baby appeared in my house I was really afraid! But as soon as I took it I understood that it was meaningless. Moreover I understood that babies are not as fragile as we think. So, I've made a conclusion - everything was in my head. As soon as I understood it I became the happiest man in the world!
Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:53 pm

I think nobody made special tutorials for our parents how to take care of children. However they managed to care about us and we became a good people. So I think there is no such a problem to worry about. Of course, I can ask here how to do certain procedures with a child and you will get a useful piece of advice. Moreover I think grandparents are always ready to help with their grandchildren.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:02 am

I can definitely say that you can't be ready! Of course you can read special books, watch TV shows or ask for advice and experience. But, do you agree that our life is a very suprising thing? I must say that children are even more suprising than this life is. That's why you should first of all rely on yourself! Have you heard about special parental instinct? I believe the one really exists! That is why take pains to get your baby and then with time you'll get to know what you should do to be a good father! We always learn something when we try! So, don't be afraid to try!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 am

I can give a good advice about that. If you are intending to have a kid - and you little bit afraid and do not know what to expect - you need to have a test kid - to train upon it =))) that sounds pretty wild, huh? But that is not that scary as it sounds)) You all must have friends who have babies, for example. Me , personally - I had that kind of "training" on my niece. I was nursing her since she were 5 months - and now she is 7 already - so I can say that I do have experience. If you dont have friends or relatives with kids - just volunteer to the adoption centre or the orphanage)

Return to “Future dads”