What should i b ready for?

Shannon

Re: What should i b ready for?

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Well looks like you are almost ready to be a father. But if you want to be sure about if you are ready to be a father , think of the next questions : Are you fully committed to your partner? Can you put someone else first in your life? Do you have a good support system? Do you have, or can you find, some good role models? Have you thought about parenting? Do you show good judgment and maturity in other aspects of your life? Can you accept that even the best parents weren't totally ready when their child was born? Fatherhood has clearly been one of the greatest opportunities of my life. You will be very happy!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:42 pm

you know i agree hat it is very difficult to take care of a child, but you must do it and must do it well.
you have not another choice. as for me i think that all will be well if you will here your child and will know all his desires. you should understand that , because it is very important when you bring up the child.
i have two children and i am a very happy person, and they are very happy too, i see it. and i am glad that i can do them happy. i also did not know what to do when i bacame a father but my heart told me what i must to do. so you must listen to your heart.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Well,if you want to have a kid,it's a real good desire for you-ure it will be hard just for you alone to raise him,but I'm sure that you'll do your best,am I right? ;) But you have to feel yourself really ready deep inside you ,you know what I'm saying?I can't describe you how it's supposed to happen-in some moment you'll just know,that it's your time to try something like that in your life,to enlight it with something so pure and innocent like a little baby. 8-) ;) So,think hard about it all and make your move-you'll do alright. ;) 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:42 pm

You know I think that it is impossible to be ready for everything. You don’t know for sure what will be useful in each particular situation. I am a young father of small daughter and I also was trying to prepare myself for any situation that can happen. But in practice everything that was learnt before is useless.
That’s why I will recommend you to start your family and with time you will learn how to cope with different situations.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Well,you should be ready just for whatever ,you know what I'm saying,my dude? ;) 8-) :) I mean,first of all you should just really ask yourself-are you really ready for all that stuff to be in your life or not,and whether you do have all the love and everything else that will be needed for your child in you or not. 8-) ;) That is all real important for the biggest and most responsible decision in your life,dude,don't underestimate it all. ;) ;) You have to be ready to give away all your time-well,almost all of it-and all of yourself as well,when it will be required by your child,you dig? 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 pm

The child should be brought up in an atmosphere of love and peace. If you are under stress, this should not in any way appear on the baby. He is not responsible for your reaction.
It should be responsible for their own behavior. This is to ensure that you can correctly answer the child's behavior.
Keep an eye on their behavior, in order to enable you to analyze how to appear undesirable results in the education of the child.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 am

I see that you are completely or almost ready t become a parent)) But if you want to be sure about if you are ready to be a father , think of the next questions : Are you fully committed to your partner? Can you put someone else first in your life? Do you have a good support system? Do you have, or can you find, some good role models? Have you thought about parenting? Do you show good judgment and maturity in other aspects of your life? Can you accept that even the best parents weren't totally ready when their child was born? Fatherhood has clearly been one of the greatest opportunities of my life. You will be very happy!
Michal

Postby Michal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Well,I think that you have to be ready for whatever-I know that you might be willing to hear something more specific and all that,but I don't think that anyone can tell you something like that,it might be prettyu individual and all that in every certain case,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I'm not having kids as of now,so I can't be really saying it all like some kind of a pro and all that,you know,but you definitely have to be ready for the big changes in your life,all your time and all your strength will be needed for you after you will have a family,you dig? 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:50 am

Give your child love and affection. Sometimes the best thing you can give your child is love and affection. A warm touch or a caring hug can let your child know how much you really care about him or her. Don't ever overlook how important a physical connection is when it comes to your child. Here are some ways to show love and affection:
A gentle cuddle, a little encouragement, appreciation, approval or even a smile can go a long way to boost the confidence and well-being of your children.Tell them you love them every day, no matter how angry at them you may be. Give lots of hugs and some kisses. Make your children comfortable with love and affection from birth.
Love them unconditionally; don't force them to be who you think they should be in order to earn your love. Let them know that you will always love them no matter what.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:49 am

if you want to be sure about if you are ready to be a father , think of the next questions : Are you fully committed to your partner? Can you put someone else first in your life? Do you have a good support system? Do you have, or can you find, some good role models? Have you thought about parenting? Do you show good judgment and maturity in other aspects of your life? Can you accept that even the best parents weren't totally ready when their child was born? Fatherhood has clearly been one of the greatest opportunities of my life. You will be very happy!

Return to “Future dads”