What should i b ready for?

John

What should i b ready for?

Postby John » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:40 am

To tell the truth I hardly imagine how I will be able to take care of my little miracle. I know it can be rather difficult especially when your partner doesn’t participate in this. I am thirty already and think that soon I will be ready to start my own family. I would like to communicate with fathers who already have several children and know all the peculiarities to know what I should be ready for when the time comes. :?: :idea:
HappyFather

Re: What should i b ready for?

Postby HappyFather » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:40 pm

I think that it is impossible to be ready for everything. You don’t know for sure what will be useful in each particular situation. I am a young father of small daughter and I also was trying to prepare myself for any situation that can happen. But in practice everything that was learnt before is useless. That’s why I will recommend you to start your family and with time you will learn how to cope with different situations. :D ;)
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:53 am

I agree with previous post - you can never foresee what difficulties fate prepared for you, it is also concerned with babies and children at all...I should admit also that nothing can be compared with parenthood, it is like interesting but dangerous adventure, still worth trying to live through it :D
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:03 pm

as i have said that i dont know anything about parenting as i am not a parent and i am not going to be him yet. i decide to wait some tim. i think that 5 years will be enough for me but i am sure. i think that you will do anything but feeding the child, taking bath and sleeping. i think that these are your duties for at least two first months of living the child. of course then you will have more difficult life. but what you will have during of all parenting are sleepless nights.
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi, I have family already and want to share my emotions with you. I’ve lived in three different cities over my 13 years in the United States, and in each I’ve looked for and found stand-in siblings and parents. More accurately, perhaps, I’ve found substitute aunts, uncles and grandparents for my kids. And I’m not the only one looking for those relationships. All my relatives live in another country and it is really difficult for me to live withiut them/. And it is somehow reflect on my new-created family.
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 am

I understand you but do not be so afraid of parenting. there are many people who never had children before but now they are very good parents. in my opinion when the child born you will understand by yourself what to do and how to bring up your children. I am sure about this and I believe in your forces. but now I want tell you something. you should bring up your child in any way you want, like your heart and soul says you. I know it sounds very strange but it is true. also you can read different literature about children. I think it will help you very much. thanks god in our time there are many information about it. I wish you good luck
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:01 pm

i am sure that you will do all this by yourself. because only you know what will ne better for your children.
you know not many people are ready for the parenting but they do all their best for bringing up their children.
of course they need some help, but not too much. as for me i received a gret help from my mother when a little baby became my son.
you can find a lot of information in the interned and even from your friends. think always about happyness of your children and all will be well. i wish you good luck.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:22 pm

i agree hat it is very difficult to take care of a child, but you must do it and must do it well.
you have not another choice. as for me i think that all will be well if you will here your child and will know all his desires. you should understand that , because it is very important when you bring up the child.
i have two children and i am a very happy person, and they are very happy too, i see it. and i am glad that i can do them happy. i also did not know what to do when i bacame a father but my heart told me what i must to do. so you must listen to your heart.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:28 pm

John, try to think rationally about it. You will never be ready to everything that will happening in your life. And bringing up children is not an exception to this. If you feel that you are ready to become a parent of your future child, then do everything you can for achieving your goal. Don't be afraid of upbringing children. All people have different approaches to this process.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 pm

i think that you do not expect that your life will change so much. it changes form the moment you decide it .it becomes really very difficult with all the process of the adoption or the surrogacy, you want the child and you prepare yourself to it and so that you change your life. but when he appears in your house i think that changes are incredible. you change your timetable, your behaviour and even some your habits. i think that every person changes to the best, although you do not sleep soundly , do not eat well and do not have the free time.

Return to “Future dads”