What should i b ready for?

Wester

Re: What should i b ready for?

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Any problem, any problems will be solved by you taking into account your interests, you will not be insured from mistakes, they always have a place in life, but this is not so terrible, because in itself a mistake is also a result, only a different result , not the one you planned. Compare your thinking on the template I have presented, find a malfunction and eliminate it, the basic qualities of thinking, which we so admire, is for everyone. Faults can only be certain parts, such as information that you are guided by or lack of, well, laziness of course, too, as I said, reluctance to think is a problem.
AlbertSturl

What should i b ready for

Postby AlbertSturl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:29 pm

I have been a Pinmame Fan for many years. Should I bother with Future pb? I see there are a lot of tables in FP --the same ones in Pinmame? What benefits are there to FP?
BaronGep

Postby BaronGep » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:47 pm

if you guys get a Tuner/Programmer for 07 tundra im in. i know at list another 30 people ready to get one.
Kamvoky

Postby Kamvoky » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:20 am

as a guess marc i would have said around 500 for the ecu and 250 for the loom but im no expert, if this had come up for sale a couple of weeks ago i would have offered the 500 for the ecu if you would have accepted would have been your choice

what do you think there worth?

Return to “Future dads”