The faults in upbringing

jimi

Re: The faults in upbringing

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi! The only one and the biggest mistake in bringing a child up is when parents do not love a child. Maybe they didn’t actually want him. It is hard to say for sure. So I think you will have any problems with it. John Lennon said that all we need is love. And I totally agree with this point. Love is like magic glasses which give you the right picture of the world and life. If you do everything in your life with love, you will always achieve a great success. I think if you care about your child and spend time with him, he doesn’t need anything more than your attention. our time is the most value thing that we can give somebody.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Only a person who does nothing does no mistakes. You will do some mistakes bringing your child up. Such is life, you cannot help it. But you should always try to be a good dad. If you try hard you will achieve great results. You will not be alone! In any moment your boyfriend will be ready to help you.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 am

HI guys) All aspects of ourlife - our character, sense of responsibility, good and bad habits, ability to cope with difficulties, and our piety - are shaped primarily during our childhood...... The bright memories of his childhood can strengthen and warm a man during trying times, and, contrarily, those who have not had a happy childhood can in no way remake it. When we meet an orphan who has never had parental affection, or a step-son or step-daughter whose broken spirits are a result of difficulties at home, :? :? or those left to the care of strangers, we can sense in them the imprint of painful early impressions.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:22 am

There are many mistakes that can be done. By my own experience - I can tell about one major. Some guys wrote here that the big mistake is not to love the kid. that is true without a doubt. But loving too much is a great mistake as well. When the parents give the kid so much attention that it just chuckles the kid and his personal freedom. that may be not noticeable in the early age - but as the kid grows up - it demands more and more personal freedom. There are lot of parents who "strangled" their children with too much care and attention - and then your are surprised "why my kid treats me that way"?
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 am

during upbringing the child a lot of parents make mistakes and then they regret about them. in order not t regret that you have done anything wrong you have to think about your methods of raising the child. be ready that your child would not be always calm, he cries, and cries really a lot during the first months.parents often spoil the child because he cries and they want to calm the child down. but i think that it is wrong, you have to know what is the reason of his crying and then solve this problem.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:03 pm

On the other hand, a fear to make a mistake is a mistake already... i mean, you need to rely on your feelings towards your kid and on your own thoughts and considerations as well as on the outside advices. You cannot raise the kid by the books. No such a book can be written, because there would be as many books as the number of living people. It is really difficult to tell, what is a mistake in this case. When you are raising the child, the results of your methods can be seen in a week - or in many years. And only then you can tell , if it was a mistake, or a right thing to do. Just do the best for your kid, gather the knowledge, but make all the important decisions on your own. and do not be afraid of mistakes.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:00 pm

I do not think it demands a lot to raise the kid.. As I understood, this topic concerns the questions of the morals, the values we must give to the child and the points of view on our life. Philosophy again) You should start with a simple point. Can you differ the good from the evil in this world? In the people's actions? If you can , then try to teach the child the same way. If you can not, then it is time for you to think about that before having a kid. The life will teach the kid itself to understand such things.. Al you need to do is to control this process, and try to avoid the extreme points.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:51 pm

One of the most common mistake it is when adults in the family are trying to realize through the child something that failed to achieve themselves, without regard to their interests and desires. For example, give him to football is not for him to physically develop and improve health, but only out of a desire to make of their child a champion. That really happens and if you want to avoid bad conveniences, listen to your child and let him or her do what he/she really likes! There are a lot of faults in upbringing but this one is one of the worsest for me personally!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:39 pm

David wrote:One of the most common mistake it is when adults in the family are trying to realize through the child something that failed to achieve themselves

that is very true, David. that happens pretty often, and parents (or, usually, one of the parents) do not understand really that he is driven only by his own ambitions, that he was not able to bring to life. That was not happening to me, my parents did not give a damn about me at all, I would say) But I've seen that happening alot. A guy, who wanted to become a pianist was almost forced to study for a lawyer, for example. Though that story did have the happy ending. There are many of these stories who do not, though. I will try to give my kid a chance to make his own way in his life.
Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:03 pm

you know a lot of parents make different mistakes and it is normal. there are a lot of mistakes which you can not avoid. but of course there are some of them which you must avoid. i think that some parents choose wrong ways of punishment the child . i think that it is not normal to spank your child even if he has done something very bad and you are angry and irritated and it seems that you there is no other away out of the problem. but if you are a good parent and you know your child very good then you will definitely find a good way punishment for him. it is better not to give him his cell phone, or laptop or do not let him walk with friends, than to spank him.

Return to “Future dads”