The faults in upbringing

Tom1

Re: The faults in upbringing

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Family is often hidden from the outside world observation of complex relationships, traditions and rules, which are to some extent affect the features of the personality of its members, and especially children. However, there are a number of objective social factors, which, one way or another, affect all families without exception. The greatest danger in this respect are the mistakes of parents in upbringing children who are wittingly or unwittingly allowed his parents in building relationships with their children, oblivious to the fact that these relationships always have an educational character. There may be a variety of psychological mistakes that can spoil the child.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Well,first of all,you have to be yourself with a child-you can't play no roles,if you know what I'm saying?A child have to see the way you truly are and know you from the very beginning-you have to be a role model for your kid,and you know that,cause who else your kid will compare himself if not with you,you know? ;) 8-) You have to be a real friend to your child as well-the first person he will ever come up to with some of his issues just supposed to be you.Then you'll be able to really help your kid out in any situation outthere-and you have to build all that from the ground up. 8-) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:43 pm

I think that the authoritarian style is the alienation of children from their parents, a sense of insignificance and the reluctance of the family. Parental demands, if they seem unreasonable, cause or protest and aggression, or habitual apathy and passivity. The inflection towards tolerance cause the child feel that the parents do not have to his case. Many parents think they are doing good for their child.
But this brings up hatred and the desire to go against the rules.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:23 pm

You have to really know it all by yourself,man-no offense,dude,but if you really don't,just think about the stuff like do you really want to have kids and all that,and are you really ready for all that stuff to come into your life and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Yeah,sure,you can go and ask around about all the different stuff about raising babies and all that,you can read tons of books ,you can sit your ass in the internet for the whole day and learn something from there as well-but the main thing is that you have to feel most of it deep inside you,you have to know it all on some subconscious level,and if you don't,maybe that's just not your's,you dig? 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Violation of parental relationship to the child or parental plants in any of these dimensions, or simultaneously in both leads to serious defects in the child's personality development.
For example, the lack of proper control over the child's behavior, combined with excessive emotional concentration on it, the situation tenderness, unprincipled compliance, continual emphasis on existing and non-existent virtues forms the hysterical character traits.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:52 am

Here what I want to say/ common mistakes are the next: worshipping our children, believing our children are perfect, living vicariously through our children, wanting to be our child’s BFF, engaging in competitive parenting, missing the wonder of childhood, raising the child we want, not the child we have, forgetting our actions speak louder than words, judging other parents — and their kids, underestimating CHARACTER. It’s hard to see our children fall, but sometimes we have to. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves whether intervening is in their best interest.
Michal

Postby Michal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Well,all of us can make mistakes in this life and all that-and just because you are calling yourself a parent doesn't mean that you're some kind of a God or something,you're not perfect,and so you can surely continue to make mistakes and in upbringing of your kid as well ,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I mean,what can you really do about it is to be yourself and to do it all the way you know it has to be done-you can surely take some advices and all that,but the decision is for you to make in any situation and you know that. 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:57 am

I believe that it is almost impossibe to avoid mistakes in raising children. cause we all are human beings you see? we all can do mistakes and the main thing here is stop being afraid of doing them, the mistakes I mean. Perhaps you'll be tooirritated sometimes and wil not be able to hold your temper in reasonabe borders. you may cry or even give a sap when you are too angry.. I know that it sometimes happens. and waht of it??? My mom, when trying to take me off my sis, when we were cross in childhood, had to give us good slaps and she skreemed. Somehow, I ive her unconditionally. Causer she made her best)
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:48 am

Well i am not a professional of caurse, but Here what I want to say/ common mistakes are the next: worshipping our children, believing our children are perfect, living vicariously through our children, wanting to be our child’s BFF, engaging in competitive parenting, missing the wonder of childhood, raising the child we want, not the child we have, forgetting our actions speak louder than words, judging other parents — and their kids, underestimating CHARACTER. It’s hard to see our children fall, but sometimes we have to. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves whether intervening is in their best interest.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:51 pm

I guess it is completely impossibe to avoid faults, man) Here what I want to say/ common mistakes are the next: worshipping our children, believing our children are perfect, living vicariously through our children, wanting to be our child’s BFF, engaging in competitive parenting, missing the wonder of childhood, raising the child we want, not the child we have, forgetting our actions speak louder than words, judging other parents — and their kids, underestimating CHARACTER. It’s hard to see our children fall, but sometimes we have to. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves whether intervening is in their best interest.

Return to “Future dads”