The faults in upbringing

Vincent

The faults in upbringing

Postby Vincent » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello everyone, my dear! I hope you have a good mood today. In addition, I want to talk a little bit about the children. And I hope that you will also be happy to share your thoughts and expertise on this topic. First of all, I want to remind you that I dream to have a baby soon. And I'm just trying to learn the most from anything that might help me in the education of my child in the near future. I know that many parents make some mistakes during the upbringing of their child. And I would like to know more about it. I've heard some things from my friends. But maybe you know some examples, or simply things that parents can be wrong with a child. Maybe someone of you have seen these things among your friends, with your own parents or with your children. I want to talk about it, if you do not mind.
Barboro

Re: The faults in upbringing

Postby Barboro » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:05 pm

It seems that no one so well can not cope with their parental responsibilities, as we have, because we know and understand about our child everything. But let's try to look at the process of education on the part of, and analyze, we do not tolerate annoying bugs, so you do not grieve for lost time. Inconsistent. This is a very common mistake. If a child has done something bad, parents scolded him and warned about various restrictions. But after a while the father, forgetting that recently threatened the child, to cancel a walk in the park or watching cartoons, as if forgetting about their own promise, leading to the attractions and includes an animated series.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I know, another popular enough mistake. Inconsistency demands from adults. Often there is a situation where a family to a child are presented very different requirements, for example, the father is seeking child to clean toys after playing, and his grandmother cleans herself. Most disputes about the correctness of a position are conducted directly with children in the family are the opposing coalition. A child can grow conformist, adapts to the opinions of others. It is also possible disrespect to the parent, whose position the child perceives as unfavorable for himself. I think this is completely wrong.
Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Many parents have problems with their children. In addition, we can see a lot of different errors. The connivance. The child does what he sees fit, regardless of the opinions and desires of the surrounding people. For example, coming to visit, he begins to demand that he given a vending thing, although it is fragile, and the owners cherish it, or during Sunday lunch in the cafe, begins to run around the room, stick to strangers who had come to rest. The parents of this child come in bewilderment: "So what? He's a baby! " You are guaranteed to grow terry egoist and insolent. In addition, he will have a lot of other problems.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Excessive demands, excessive strictness. All this also applies to very serious errors that occur with the child through the fault of his parents. Excessive requirements for a child, he does not get forgiven for the most harmless pranks and errors. Similar things can be cause for serious problems when the child will become an adult. First of all, it is lack of confidence in its own strength, low self-esteem, perfectionism often, which may become an intolerable burden for the younger man. Even when he becomes an adult, he will expect that everyone will treat him well, as did his parents.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Deficiency of affection. Bodily contact is very important little man, however, as an adult. Unfortunately, sometimes parents feel superfluous to show affection to the child. I think that today, especially a lot of parents who can completely forget the whole importance of the weasel and care for their child. A child needs a maximum of your affection and time, simply because we are the closest people to him. He still does not know the world so well as we do. And we are the only people to whom he can trust. If the child does not get it all, this is reflected in his behavior. The child grows closed, incredulous.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:30 pm

The unbridled ambitions of the parents is also very often a common mistake in education. Adults in the family are trying to realize through the child something that failed to achieve themselves, without regard to their interests and desires. For example, give him to swim is not for him to physically develop and improve health, but only out of a desire to make of their child a champion. Like all parents errors, it also affects the psyche and behavior of the child in the near future. If the child does not appeal to this activity, then growing up, he will protest in any way. If your child like his activities, but he does not justify the expectations of parents, formed by low self-esteem, dissatisfaction with himself.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:36 pm

I think most parents understand that they made some mistakes during vospityvanie their child only when time passes. I can tell you about a problem that has been in my childhood. Excessive control. Person must have a certain amount of space, so that it can make his own choices. Sometimes parents completely ignore the wishes of the child, taking control of all vital manifestations (choosing friends, keep track of phone calls and so forth.) Protest against unnecessary care in the form of leaving the house, use of alcohol, and more may be the most anticipated consequence of this situation.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:39 pm

The imposition of roles is another very common mistake among parents. Most often seen in families where fathers alone or no emotional connection between parents. Fathers begins to talk about their failures, to discuss other people, imposing challenges to the perception that the child is not ready. All this makes the life of a child is much more difficult. He's just not ready to deal with all these problems now. Moreover, this also has the result. Excessive for the child's mental stress can cause pessimism and unwillingness to live, due erased the distance between adult and child.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Family is often hidden from the outside world observation of complex relationships, traditions and rules, which are to some extent affect the features of the personality of its members, and especially children. However, there are a number of objective social factors, which, one way or another, affect all families without exception. The greatest danger in this respect are the mistakes of parents in upbringing children who are wittingly or unwittingly allowed his parents in building relationships with their children, oblivious to the fact that these relationships always have an educational character. There may be a variety of psychological mistakes that can spoil the child.

Return to “Future dads”