The faults in upbringing

Frankie

Re: The faults in upbringing

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 am

First of all you should be responsible father. Don't forget about it . Then it is right here that inconsistent is a very common mistake. If a child has done something bad, parents scolded him and warned about various restrictions. But after a while the father, forgetting that recently threatened the child, to cancel a walk in the park or watching cartoons, as if forgetting about their own promise . good statement. But personally for me the most awful mistake is physical punishments . I am exactly against it you know
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here. How are you feeling today??? I would like to say that upbringing should be sooo accurate because exactly from your upbringing will depend your kid's life in future, his lifestyle and at all everything. So I really strongly recommend you to pay as much as it is possible attention . And I would like to warn you in any case not to use physical punishment!!! I am more than sure that nothing good can be from such kind of punishment. I really against public punishments as well. You can bring up your baby not confident and really as a strange person believe me.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Good afternoon dear audience!!! How are you? Are you ready to discuss this important theme in our life???? Many parents have faults in upbringing, some of them can recognize it but some of them are continuing to do the same.. It is bad I suppose. Sometimes it is even horrible for me to face with such parents who demand a lot from their children and especially when they use different punishments on public... I am against it you know and I think that physical punishments should not be included in children's upbringing.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Here you are friends. I am pleased to meet you here today and what about you guys? Could you say that you are an ideal father? Don't You?all parents can have troubles in upbringing. But not everyone can have horrible faults. For example excessive demands, excessive strictness aare the most common problems that can lead to bad endings. lT this also applies to very serious errors that occur with the child through the fault of his parents. Excessive requirements for a child, he does not get forgiven for the most harmless pranks and errors. And by the way, if you allow your baby everything he wants it is also a mistake.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:25 pm

I also can say that each one has different approaches in upbringing. I am not an exception. I know that from parents just depends the future of our babies. And we must do everything best. You should of course remember that you should never be too demanding. It can fail your upbringing process.. Excessive demands, excessive strictness. All this also applies to very serious errors that occur with the child through the fault of his parents. Excessive requirements for a child, he does not get forgiven for the most harmless pranks and errors. Try to be patient and think about conclusions
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:20 am

Some guys wrote here that the big mistake is not to love the kid. that is true without a doubt. But loving too much is a great mistake as well.
When the parents give the kid so much attention that it just chuckles the kid and his personal freedom. that may be not noticeable in the early age but as the kid grows up it demands more and more personal freedom. There are lot of parents who strangled their children with too much care and attention and then your are surprised why my kid treats me that way.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:11 am

Nice to meet you too... it is parenting and from the very beginning it predicts to be a little bit difficult. Because on you depends the future of your baby. Of course the mistakes is inseperable part of your upbringing, but you should be very careful, because one more mistake can be like fatality for you and your baby . I think that before being a father you might read some literature as for upbringing and all advantages and disadvantages in it. Try to avoid any mistakes and be very careful as for your children
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Adults in the family are trying to realize through the child something that failed to achieve themselves, without regard to their interests and desires.
For example, give him to swim is not for him to physically develop and improve health, but only out of a desire to make of their child a champion. Like all parents errors, it also affects the psyche and behavior of the child in the near future. If the child does not appeal to this activity, then growing up, he will protest in any way. If your child like his activities, but he does not justify the expectations of parents
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 am

Of course upbringing is so difficult process to my mind. I must admit that upbringing should be suitable for the age and children's development. For example I am against physical punishments, and some other cruel ways in children's upbringing. But not all parents really understand that such approaches can be harmful and painful for your baby and especially have the influence on the future. Frankly speaking the worst decision is to have physical punishments, it is the most horrible fault.

Return to “Future dads”