Physical and mental development

LoganE

Re: Physical and mental development

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:53 am

Well, obviously its physical because of the name. Phsical means like hands on learning in this case. In a physical education class, you can learn to become coordinated physically by doing different exercises to help your body work better. If to speak abou menta development. reading in particular, The most important thing to consider is whether your child is ready for it. Usually, by the time children attain the age of two, they are ready to read. But this is not a hard and fast rule, as every child is different. Some children are known to have started developing an inclination towards reading as late as four or five years. A good way to know whether your child is ready is to observe him. Do you find him flipping through the pages of a book? Or does he feel enthusiastic when you teach him letters. If answer to both these questions are in the affirmative, you may proceed further to teach him to read.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Physical and mental development of a child is a very important part of parents’ life. They should contribute to it as much as they can. It is useful to watch videos dedicated to this theme. You can also subscribe for the canals or communities for parents. On the internet you can found a huge amount of pedagogical literature.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:10 am

Hi everybody here) It is no secret that exercise and physical activity are beneficial to a child's health. When children are involved in organized sports or exposed to an organized physical education class in school, the basic values they learned in the sandbox all those years ago are further emphasized: sharing, working together, and celebrating together are all essential components of team sports and organized play. Working together and seeing such work pay off helps strengthen a child's relationships with his peers, and gives him or her something to bond over with other children.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:49 am

Hello Owen! I think that parents really should consider about taking their kid to some courses. Music, for example - is a really great choice! I was in the musical school, playing the piano. I did not become a professional musician - but that skill gave me alot of benefits, I did even work as a musician in restaurant when I had some hard times with work) But it also gives a great boost to the general intellectual and emotional development. It is also a great idea to visit some sport classes - swimming, athletics... When one is still a child - its body gets much more from the exercises, they improve the immune system. the main thing is not to overwhelm a kid with too much pressure from different courses)
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Difinetely, every child have to visit some klasses in which he or she is interested. It helps the kid to develop positive qualities, discover their talents and realize their life purpose. But pay attention on that fact that some children sometimes don't show you their real attitude to the classes because of the fears and so on. Make your kid be sincere and truthful in order to avoid in the future disastrous results. Show your children that they are free in choosing what to do and when to do. Also think about children's health and mood. He/she must be in a good mood after classes! Good luck!
Easton

Postby Easton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:24 pm

children develop very fast and i think that you know it very very good. you may not even notice it when your child is independent, he starts talking and walks very good. it seems to you that only some months have passed and what can happen during these several months, but children during their first year develop really very fast. i think that it is great and parent shall help their children to develop in the right in order to raise them good people, whom you wanted them to be. try to send a lot of time with your child, and when you see that he is doing something wrong show him the right way.
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:54 pm

i think that it is very important to motivate our child to develop but you also do not have to be too insistent on it. you have to understand that he is just the child and for him it is normal to develop in such a way, of course you have to see the mistakes of your child and of course correct them but i think that you shall not wait from your child something really special. try to work sometimes with him, explain everything to him , read books, i have heard that for the child's development it is really very useful. your child is like a sponge who absorbs all the information you give to him. that it is. good luck.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Of course my dear friend. I think it should be in our children's life. To my mind visiting some sections and different clubs for children is really important. And especially for their mental and physical development. For example if you have a son it would be really good for him to visit something like martial arts or sport sections. Somrhjing like this. If you have a daughter It would be great for her to visit some music sections or for example dancing, drawing.. It would be really great I suppose........ 8-)
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:12 am

I think that the physical and mental development of our children are very important. But sometimes parents forget about children and try to do it themselves, I mean that they don't ask their childrren wher they like to go in several sections or it can be very hard for them to attend several at once.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Watching your baby hit important developmental milestones is exciting; however, if you start to notice developmental delays, it may be stressful and upsetting. All children develop at different rates, but being more than two months behind the normal age for the milestones or being delayed in multiple areas may be symptoms of a larger problem. You can help your child reach their delayed physical milestones by getting medical help early, enrolling them in early intervention programs, and encouraging muscle development. If you believe that your child may be experiencing developmental delays in any area, take them to the doctor immediately. Your doctor can determine if there is a delay by using strict screening guidelines.

Return to “Future dads”