Physical and mental development

Billy

Re: Physical and mental development

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Physical and mental development of your children are the most essential parts of their life, because in their childhood they should be engaged in something that is interesting for them. Dancing, singing, sport activity will be the perfect way of getting new feelings, emotions, and of course new skills in communication with other children.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:20 pm

this is very useful for a child for another simple reason for a change in communication style. As a rule, in circles or sections offers a more informal atmosphere than at school. Not impose such strict requirements for discipline. Can you imagine what a pleasure a small student receives that do not need to sit still and silent, responding only when you ask? Teachers in the section are not as strict as a teacher in the school, allowed to fool around, run around, make some noise. All these liberties are allowed, of course, within reason. So you can not be afraid that your child will spoil this indulgence.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Nice question. Meantal development is important. Agree. To do that you should be emotional stability. Leadership often requires that you make good decisions under pressure. It's important that you maintain your capacity to stay objective and deliver the same level of performance regardless of what you're feeling. Perspective. Mental strength lets you carry on when the world seems to have turned against you. Learn to keep your troubles in proper perspective without losing sight of what you need to accomplish.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:44 pm

for all groups of children in the children's circle created a model of society in miniature. Less formalized environment provides more opportunities to try out different behaviors.
And the need to achieve the common goal of forcing children to develop social skills, learn to resolve conflicts, to defend their views and to find compromises. Kids just learning to communicate with each other. In addition, when they see a lot of other children close to them, they can learn some things from them. And do not think that it can only be something bad. I think it's just the perfect solution.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:20 pm

If you ask me-of course we should,dude,it definitely will help our kids to grow up,developing all their hidden talents,and what other way can you really do that? 8-) There's not always a possibility to do something like that at home-it truly depends on what your kid is talented in,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) So,that's where different clubs and all that just might help us all to achieve the kind of results in whatever that we really want to achieve along with our kids. ;) 8-) So,juts go ahead without a doubt for something like that. ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Very interesting. Do not try to grasp the immensity and burn son or daughter once in many children's clubs. Limit yourself to start one, maximum - in two. If there's free time, the child can always go somewhere else. Classes in the children's circle, the section is additional burden for parents. Doing is supposedly child, and monitor everything and do homework with them, we will - parents are afraid. Most likely, the child will try to pass on to you all the unpleasant duties. But here it all depends on your organizational skills, of fortitude and perseverance.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Yeah,you have to do everything you can and want to do about it to make your kid grow a healthy wonder and to be a real man or woman as he or she will grow up to become an adult person in this world of ours,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) Up from the very beginning you have to think about it and do everything you will be able to do-your child have to learn a lot of stuff about this world until the very moment you'll be able to let him go off yuor family nest and all that,you dig? ;) :) So,it's for you to cement that ground for your kid. 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:44 pm

The first option: you know exactly what the child's abilities. Then you give it to the section in which classes are aimed at their development.
The second option: neither you nor the child is definitely not decided what he wants to and can engage in, or perhaps the child does not show a pronounced talent in a particular area. Do not worry: even if engaged in different circles, even change them periodically - in this case, his ability will also be developed.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:52 am

Meantal development is important. Agree. To do that you should be emotional stability. Leadership often requires that you make good decisions under pressure. It's important that you maintain your capacity to stay objective and deliver the same level of performance regardless of what you're feeling. Perspective. Mental strength lets you carry on when the world seems to have turned against you. Learn to keep your troubles in proper perspective without losing sight of what you need to accomplish. ;) ;) ;)
Michal

Postby Michal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Yeah,for sure it's pretty important for all of us to develop ourselves first of all that way-physical and mental,and as for the kids it has to be all done with twice as for us and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) Well,at least that's my opinion-you can't just take off your eyes of this issue and all your maximum attention should be really there,you know? ;) I can't say that I know that type of stuff from my own experience and all that,cause I don't have no kids,but it's just some simple logic to it all,and there you go,you know the way you're supposed to act. 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Future dads”