Physical and mental development

Owen

Physical and mental development

Postby Owen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Hello everybody! I want to talk about the children, because they are the best thing that we can have in this world. I still do not have the opportunity to become the father of the child and be able to. But I just plan on it and try to get as many different information that will help me deal with my future child as possible. I have a question. Should we give our children to different sections or music schools? Will it be useful to them? Do they need it? I ask this because the children of my friends really enjoy piano lessons, soccer and basketball section, and much more. And I see that my friends can take a break from their children even when they are engaged in sex a couple of hours. In addition, they do not have excess energy to do at home revolution. What can you say about this?
Vincent

Re: Physical and mental development

Postby Vincent » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Do I need to give the child to a section or a circle? Does it not become for him an excessive load in addition to the classes in the school? Or, on the contrary, it must be assumed that the change of activity - the best vacation? Then what kind of a circle burn son or daughter? How to choose the one that child will attend with pleasure, and with benefit to themselves? Probably every parent once asked these questions. The unequivocal answer to them can not be given. Every child is a personality. And parents should take into account all the features of a child to make the right decision.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:05 pm

First of all, it will positively affect the behavior of your child. This is change of activity. If your child attends a sports section, the school mental activity is replaced by the physical. If it's a music school or artistic circle - creativity. The crafts clubs - motor activity, ie manual labor. Even if your son or daughter chose chess, mathematical or literary circle - they are still there will be engaged in only by the fact that they like, what they are interested in. This will help your child develop quickly enough and in the right direction. Furthermore he will manage it all much easier. This is very useful for children.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:08 pm

This is very useful for a child for another simple reason for a change in communication style. As a rule, in circles or sections offers a more informal atmosphere than at school. Not impose such strict requirements for discipline. Can you imagine what a pleasure a small student receives that do not need to sit still and silent, responding only when you ask? Teachers in the section are not as strict as a teacher in the school, - allowed to fool around, run around, make some noise. All these liberties are allowed, of course, within reason. So you can not be afraid that your child "will spoil" this indulgence.
Frank

Postby Frank » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:10 pm

First of all, this is a very positive influence on rebeno due to change forever. Such extra-curricular activities, as a rule, take place in a more small than the average grade in school groups. For classes is usually given to a separate room. Unlike classes and, especially, changes in the school, the child is not surrounded by a multitude of noisy community, and because he is able to take a break from being in school. All this will create some opportunity for your child to learn to communicate with different people and become sociable. I think this is a very useful skill in today's world.
Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Changing the environment is also very important point that will help the child. The rooms are designed to work with children in the children's clubs are trying to be equipped in accordance with their interests. They are equipped with games, toys, materials for art, sport equipment. The child's duties are not included forty minutes sit upright and motionless on a hard chair for a not always suitable for the growth of the party. The good section services tired pupil different zones to practice, play and rest: if you want - to be engaged at the table, you want - Arrange comfortably on the couch or pufe children, you can even sit on the carpet, if you so prefer.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Switching from home, school, and other places that he visits will help your son or daughter to take a break from a busy school day, to cope with the accumulated fatigue of the day. After the class in a childs circle or a section of a child are relaxed and can start homework. Children's section is the way a child recreation. This is one of the most common arguments "for" driven parents. Indeed, children's clubs and sections are often the only way to arrange time after school for those parents who work and can not stay at home with her beloved child after school. In addition, it is simply an opportunity for the child to develop.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:16 pm

A child attending extra-curricular activities, are less likely to get into any trouble on the street, do something at home, to get bad habits (for example, to learn how to smoke under the careful supervision of senior colleagues or addicted to the game on the machines, which today stand at each corner and invitingly flashing colored lights). Agree, in the child's circle under the supervision of the head of the child more security. I think this is a very good argument for many new and expectant parents who go crazy from time to time because of lack of attention to their child.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Classes in the children's circle, the section is communication. For parents self-conscious, shy child psychologists often recommend to send it to some children's club. Groups there are usually few in number means that stress is not as great as, for example, in school, and not so scary with someone to meet you. As a rule, the children in the circle are more similar to each other, because they have common interests. This facilitates the establishment of friendly relations. First of all, it is an opportunity to get new friends for your child. And it is also a very good opportunity to develop quickly and correctly.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:20 pm

In addition, for all groups of children in the children's circle created a model of society in miniature. Less formalized environment provides more opportunities to try out different behaviors. And the need to achieve the common goal of forcing children to develop social skills, learn to resolve conflicts, to defend their views and to find compromises. Kids just learning to communicate with each other. In addition, when they see a lot of other children close to them, they can learn some things from them. And do not think that it can only be something bad. I think it's just the perfect solution.

Return to “Future dads”