Physical and mental development

Max76

Re: Physical and mental development

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi dudes and dudettes. I have inspired mood today and you? As for mental health, you should think about it from the very very born, it is the most important, but as for physical.. I know the fact that doctors do not recommend giving a child in sports section under four years, because it can overwhelm the next load. Depending on the physical development of the child can be given to the section in the age of 4 years. The sooner he begins to engage, the more likely he will form the necessary skills in the sport. Try to start from simple books and deals
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm

I think that parents really should consider about taking their kid to some courses. Music, for example - is a really great choice! I was in the musical school, playing the piano. I did not become a professional musician - but that skill gave me alot of benefits, I did even work as a musician in restaurant when I had some hard times with work) But it also gives a great boost to the general intellectual and emotional development. It is also a great idea to visit some sport classes - swimming, athletics... When one is still a child - its body gets much more from the exercises, they improve the immune system.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm

For parents self-conscious, shy child psychologists often recommend to send it to some children's club. Groups there are usually few in number means that stress is not as great as, for example, in school, and not so scary with someone to meet you.
As a rule, the children in the circle are more similar to each other, because they have common interests. This facilitates the establishment of friendly relations. First of all, it is an opportunity to get new friends for your child. And it is also a very good opportunity to develop quickly and correctly.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:28 am

I am happy to see you here again. I am surprisingly in a good mood today and what concerning you? I might say that that both mental and physical development is pretty important. But the main thing you should understand that the most important thing to consider is whether your child is ready for it. Usually, by the time children attain the age of two, they are ready to read. But this is not a hard and fast rule, as every child is different. You might firstly find out what sections you baby wants to visit, and try always be interested in his opinion as well.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:33 am

To my mind both of these aspects are pretty important as well as many others. Physical and mental ability are connected between each other and can not separately exist. It is true statement that actually a child receives psychological training in some of the problems, he is ready for that first time, and can not work, but will not give up and will continue to try. If that desire to win is very important in life, many would agree that at the expense of co-ordination may argue. and I also think that the aspect of the sport is no less important.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:32 am

it is normal if a child at times experiences problems at school. This temperes his character and teaches life;
limit the time a child spends on video games or watching TV. Otherwise, it can become dependent on them;
Do not let your child go to bed too late. This leads to problems with achievement, changeable mood and depression. Children who go to bed late, are prone to problems with excess weight;
in front of your child. Children love to model their parents' behavior. This will help your child become a reader
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:43 am

You can get out of the situation like this. A man is introduced to a child by name. And he eventually decides himself whether he is "daddy" or not. Especially if a real dad has a child already, only he does not live with you. Of course, a number of questions will fall upon you. For example, "Mom, what's this, my new dad?" Or "And he to me who ?!". Think over the answers in advance so that it does not look as if you yourself do not know. For you, the "enlightenment function" can be performed by children and grandmothers in the yard, so it is better to start the conversation first.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Think dear readers, over all the qualities I have quoted that are included in the price for family happiness, decide for yourself what you can refuse, what to work on, what to just pay attention to being happy.
If you think about it, it turns out that it's not so difficult to transform yourself and become such a person who is able to have a happy and full-fledged family, because it's enough to understand the importance of the family in your life.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:34 am

If not, why, why do not you consider such a scenario as possible, because the probability of everything that I listed is very high, and you definitely will be confused by something that I listed, emotions will overwhelm you and you will literally be lost. Most people I talked to on this topic tell me that they hope for the best in this case, but hopes are for the weak and lazy who are too lazy to work with their heads, too lazy to consider the various options for their actions, to find the most acceptable and correct ones and not wonder in this life nothing. Moreover, one can even expect a high degree of probability of everything that can happen and prevent many events, not by guessing on maps or tea grounds, but through calculations and careful analysis.

Return to “Future dads”