our story

Re: our story

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I knw that the genetic parents need to conclude with a surrogate mother a notarized contract, which will stipulate all the nuances of pregnancy a surrogate mother, the issues related to financial compensation from the genetic parents, as well as issues related to the registration of the child.
Although cases of refusal of surrogate mother to transfer the child's genetic parents are extremely rare, but the possibility still exists. Therefore, prospective parents in advance to protect yourself.

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Have a good night today. I am happy to say that it is great happiness to be father. I strongly recommend you not to hesitate and not to be afraid of it. It is the main aim of our living in this world. I mean bring up worthy people. My story is pretty successful! And I hope that it will last forever. Two kids is the most important treasure in my life ,I put so many efforts to become a father. A good father especially , it is a great responsibility and I surely recognize it ,because I know how it is to be a father and what it means.

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Several years ago i was disagry wit hte politic of this sentr and service seemed me not so good.... But when I start to looking for the other center this compamy gives me good manager and he was really professional and could help me in everything. He explained everything and give us very useful adviced and recommendations.
Thatnks the God we could understand in time that thisi s really good company and good people working there , but unfurtunately we could not find the common language with one of the manager. But it can happen sometimes and this is nothing strange.

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:16 am

I want to say that my story has started some months ago when I became a happy parent. I would like to say that I am ready for all difficulties in this life concerning my son. You might understand me if you are a dad already. It is quite natural that I will call myself as a good parent because I understand all responsibilities while being a father. I am just ready to do everything for my little son. Our story is so successful to my mind because our procedure was successfully ended.

Return to “Future dads”