our story

Felix

Re: our story

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I knw that the genetic parents need to conclude with a surrogate mother a notarized contract, which will stipulate all the nuances of pregnancy a surrogate mother, the issues related to financial compensation from the genetic parents, as well as issues related to the registration of the child.
Although cases of refusal of surrogate mother to transfer the child's genetic parents are extremely rare, but the possibility still exists. Therefore, prospective parents in advance to protect yourself.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Have a good night today. I am happy to say that it is great happiness to be father. I strongly recommend you not to hesitate and not to be afraid of it. It is the main aim of our living in this world. I mean bring up worthy people. My story is pretty successful! And I hope that it will last forever. Two kids is the most important treasure in my life ,I put so many efforts to become a father. A good father especially , it is a great responsibility and I surely recognize it ,because I know how it is to be a father and what it means.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Several years ago i was disagry wit hte politic of this sentr and service seemed me not so good.... But when I start to looking for the other center this compamy gives me good manager and he was really professional and could help me in everything. He explained everything and give us very useful adviced and recommendations.
Thatnks the God we could understand in time that thisi s really good company and good people working there , but unfurtunately we could not find the common language with one of the manager. But it can happen sometimes and this is nothing strange.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:16 am

I want to say that my story has started some months ago when I became a happy parent. I would like to say that I am ready for all difficulties in this life concerning my son. You might understand me if you are a dad already. It is quite natural that I will call myself as a good parent because I understand all responsibilities while being a father. I am just ready to do everything for my little son. Our story is so successful to my mind because our procedure was successfully ended.
blue

Postby blue » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:40 am

An important component of paternity, the ability to provide for children, has not lost its relevance today.
A man who is constantly in financial dependence with his wife, a priori can not be a good father. After all, he persuades his daughter by example that a woman should be the head of the family and pull it on her fragile shoulders.
A son who is brought up in such a family is unlikely to grow up a real man who is able to deal with life's difficulties.
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Maybe I told you that our story has not started yet. Both me and my husband are eager to become happy dads. And this dream will come true in some months. Our story has not started yet but we hope that it will have just positive conclusion. We are waiting for a son and we really are waiting for this moment so heartily. I can not find words how it means to be a father but I am sure that it is when you are full of love in your heart. Our story predicts to be great and happy. I sincerely hope it will come true
blue

Postby blue » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 am

Besides the fact that it helps to prevent undesirable phenomena during childbirth, the first cry of the child has the most tangible effect on the inclusion of not only maternal but also paternal instinct. Fathers who witness the birth of their child, as well as their partners, have profound experiences during childbirth and have a strong attachment to children. American studies another 50 years ago showed that if the father is present at the birth of his baby, they have established a special contact and their own unique relationship
blue

Postby blue » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:20 am

The main changes in my life did not take place at the time of the takeoff of a career or buy a new car. All the most amazing, changing my reality every day, and especially the internal struggle is happening right now sometimes not inferior to Hollywood blockbusters on the intensity of passions. But during this long period of fatherhood, I managed to come up with some productive ways. In my life I have done that aspired to be more productive, purposeful, resolute, confident. All this was achieved by getting acquainted with existing methods, technologies and just reading the necessary literature. Unfortunately literature as being a father not so much. Most of them say what and when to do, how children develop, what should be paid attention to.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:28 am

explain to the child that success in school is not just about getting good grades. The school teaches his social skills, which he will use and improve throughout his life;children learn better at school when they understand that parents are not all the same and they are interested in what the children are studying and doing;give more importance to early learning. Pupils who started studying in kindergarten have a better chance of entering a good university and getting a well-paid job.homework helps children learn more independence and responsibility. Children value their achievements. Make this an important part of their school life
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:50 am

Do not remember past grievances and mistakes. Concentrate on this particular case. The human logic is this: if after that long time you lived with your spouse soul in the soul, therefore, that case has nothing to do with today's quarrel. And since you somehow remembered him, it means that now his fault is not so great. You have kept silent or calmed down then, then calm down and now. And you started a quarrel, because you were bitten by a fly, or you have nothing to do, and in general you have a terrible character.

Return to “Future dads”