our story

Lorry

Re: our story

Postby Lorry » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:45 am

We also have the story of our family creation and i want to shareit with the all of you .because when i met my husband we had nothing and we desided to have the baby. I want to say that this is very diffuclt to find the suport from the side if you are untraditional family and all the time you need jsut try to overcome all the difficulties on the own way .i thin thta you need just pay attention on the variety of the great places where you will get the suport all the time 24 hours per day . I want to recommend you one place and i think that it is really helpfull, the Panax Center is something you really need and you need just keep it in the mind.
blue

Postby blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:27 am

The rest of the world the situation for reproduction is less at ease in Denmark, Spain, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Turkey, Japan, surrogacy is prohibited by law. In Australia, South Africa, Canada (except Quebec where the procedure is also banned), Greece and the UK allowed only unpaid surrogacy, and in Israel, such a pregnancy requires the permission of the state services.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:26 pm

I think that you are one right way and all the time need just pay attention on the possibility to see something interesting and great in the life. Because we all asociate the proces of the surrogacy with something long and boring and something unreal for the all of us. But i think that this is not right and we all need just look on the all situation from the other side. because you need just understand that you do everythign for the future and you will get the best result ever. I think that our family worthy all the itme you will spen and you will get the best result and a lot of the satisfaction for you.
blue

Postby blue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:01 am

also the genetic parents need to conclude with a surrogate mother a notarized contract, which will stipulate all the nuances of pregnancy a surrogate mother, the issues related to financial compensation from the genetic parents, as well as issues related to the registration of the child. Although cases of refusal of surrogate mother to transfer the child's genetic parents are extremely rare, but the possibility still exists. Therefore, prospective parents in advance to protect yourself.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:11 pm

I just want to share my story with you all. I thin kthat you need jsut know that there are amny good places where you can ask for the help amd where you will get it. I know that the Panax Center is one of the best palces for the all of us and where you will get th ehelp 24 hors per day .I think that there all the people are working specially for you and there you will be happy because you will find everything you need for th eperantiond. I thin that wre all need just pay attetuon on the place, because there you will gef thr help all the time and i think that you will be happy when you willge the best result ever for you.
blue

Postby blue » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:10 am

The relationship between parents and children – is almost always a serious problem of family relationships. Especially if it's already adult children. Unfortunately, every child right from the cradle are taught everything except the main thing – to be a good parent. And in vain: the difficult relations between children and parents is always psychological and emotional trauma that may not only lead to serious depression, but to break, to break the main instinct, the instinct of self – preservation. And when it destroyed not only the relationship between children and parents, but also life, it makes no sense to find out what parents should give to their children, and what children owe their parents.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 am

Friends, i think that we all have the unique story and i think tgat we all need just try to find some positive in it. Because my family is the most important thing for me adn i actually can not imagine the life without the people who all the time near me. i think that we all the time need just think about it and pay attention on the fact that there are many differnet peope who have not have the children because of some problems. I want to say that in thsi situation everything is in the our hands and we all ruler of the ow life. I think that you need just have th great desire to change something for the better and do it.
blue

Postby blue » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:27 am

Supporters of surrogacy believe that it is in any case not the commercialization of procreation, and the human act of cooperation. It is not a form of exploitation of women because she voluntarily decides to become a surrogate mother and receives a financial and moral compensation, benefiting others.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:47 pm

I think that we all are unigue an have the different stories adn ithink that we all the time need just share it with the other people. Because with the help of the our story we all can help somebody. I think that this is great and i want to share my own with you all. When i was younger i desided to have teh baby, but actually i did not know where to start and what i need to do. That is why all my friends helped me and gave the great advice. I was very happy when i found the Panax Cener because there all my dreams will come true. There i found the support and understadning from the side of the other people and now i am happy.
blue

Postby blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:39 am

In 1976 in the USA was first revealed the concept of surrogate motherhood. For the first experiment were used the egg of a surrogate mother who was inseminated with the sperm of the biological father. Subsequently, in 1986, the doctors undertook a successful attempt to fertilize the embryo's biological mother with sperm of the biological father, and hoisted the embryo of a surrogate mother for gestation.

Return to “Future dads”