our story

blue

Re: our story

Postby blue » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 am

Statistics show that most boys are born, the firstborn, followed childbirth, the probability of birth decreases. Also young parents are more likely to conceive a male child, and Vice versa, respectively. People suffering from gout, mainly girls are born. In addition, there is information that children with a small difference are often born of one sex, if the birth occurs with an interval of more than three years, the children in most cases are born heterosexual. If between abortion and pregnancy is a short period of time, then most likely it's a girl, and so on. This is just a small list of assumptions, what determines the sex of the baby.
blue

Postby blue » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:57 am

there are a lot of couples all over the world which are willing to become parents but have not such ability due to different reasons. It is exciting time when you take a decision to become parents. Since the time you took this decision you start to search for ways to implement you dream into reality. You search for the opportunity to have the family you always want. guys contact with panax center and your dream will come true :D
blue

Postby blue » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 am

It is unthinkable expensive, each surrogate mother need to buy an apartment in big city and pay more.
About such fantastic statements are perceived by many as fact. In fact, the cost of surrogacy procedure, even taking into account the full complex support is much lower.
blue

Postby blue » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:01 am

a surrogate mother can destroy the family because the father will assume her real mother of your baby;
• surrogacy is repugnant to the divine plan. Christian and Muslim churches forbid their members to use the services of surrogate mothers. With the positions of these religions, surrogacy leads to the separation of marriage and violation of the sacrament of conception – children must nachinalsya only legally married to gestate and birth mother. In addition, the surrogacy clergy present and all claim that their religion has in relation to the ECO is the only legitimate way of conception surmamy someone else's baby.
i think it is not a problem because gays want to be parents too :geek:
blue

Postby blue » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:51 am

my best friends want to become parents in future. i recommend them to visit panax center and get free consultation. i think it is well -known surrogacy clinic which has good reviews from customers. only few steps and we can become parents.
blue

Postby blue » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:56 am

The value of family life is something that is respected, appreciated all members of the family and is the common field of their interests. The family itself as a collective element of a set of unifying factors is the same value. But society evolves, and each stage of development has its specific type of relations between close people. lets make our family happy. :x
blue

Postby blue » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:46 am

If suddenly there is a disputable situation around parental rights to the child, nurtured surmame, preference should be given to biological parents. Prior to the transfer of the child to biological parents his appointed guardian. But there are States in which the implementation of surrogacy program is under complete prohibition. So, in Michigan it is a crime for which the penalty or even prison term (five years). Surrogacy is also prohibited in new Jersey and Arizona. And in the new Jersey legislation is the most stringent, and in this area is the case law. In new York are only allowed to help on a Pro Bono basis.
James2

Postby James2 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:38 am

Friends, i have th eexperiance in thsi and i want to share it with you all. Because i think that it will be useful for the all of us anad we all need just think about it. Because when i was younger i actually got married adn we did not know where to start the surrogace. Because we wanted to get the child and we actually did not know where to go. That is why we asked all our friends. and they recommended one good place for us. They tald that the Panax Center is one of the best places where you will get some support nad where you can ask about the help all the time. because there we got the help nad now we are happy.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 am

I think that this is great that we all have the same rights like the other people and have the possibility ot creat the family, because i thinkthat nothing can be better and we all need just pay attention on this fact.Because there are many differnet people who all the time can support us and all the itme can give the right advice. I think that we al need just pay attention on them and try too use their help. Because this is very useful actually to have the possibility to creat your own family where you will feel in the good and positive manner. i THINK that we all need just try it and i think that you will be happy.
blue

Postby blue » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 am

The law regulating relations in the sphere of surrogate motherhood in Israel came into effect back in 1996. It provides a number of limitations to implementation of these reproductive programs: - to Seek the services of surrogate mothers have the right only to opposite-sex parents for whom no other opportunities to extend their family. Even in the event grant the help of a surrogate mother cannot be a woman who is a genetic relative of one of the future genetic parents. - To carry a baby for customers can only be a woman, having children of their own (one to three). - Once the child is handed over to biological parents, his surrogate mother was prohibited from him. i think it will be interesting for us. :idea:

Return to “Future dads”