our story

Nilson

Re: our story

Postby Nilson » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:58 am

Hello everybody here) I think that our life is tooo short and we all need think about the future and what we all can do for it. Because this is great to have the family and have the possibility to treat your own children. I think that there are nothing better than it. I agree with you that all the people who need the help with the surrogacy program can ask for the help in Panax Center . I think that nowadays this is one of the most popular and well developed company. because I know many people who were a clients of this firm and thay say only positive about it. I think that the people appressiation is a huge thing because we can look on the real people who got some help.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am

I think that you all know that the Panax Center is very popular place for the all gay and trans peopel to have the child. I think that if you want to have the great family you need use their servicess. I have never heard bad information about it . That is why I can say that this is really good place where you can give the birth to your child. I think that we all need to pay attention on it, because there are many positive comments from the other people who share their personel experiance. An this is not a silly words. Because As for me this is important to pay attention on the other people opinion as for it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 am

HEllo friends) Nice to meet you all here. I am sure that we all creators of our life.And this is true, because it depends on us and on our actions in the some situations. I think that everybody need make the personal choise. Because children are very serious deal I just want to share my personal experiance with you. When we decided to have a child we were called all our friends and ask them for the recommendation, because we wanted to find really good place with the good recommendation and comments from the other people. And all our friends recommend the Panax Center for us.
MaxPower

Postby MaxPower » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi there! It's so necessary to support each other in this kind of situations and belive in the best! I think, that todays medicine went really far and it can fix almost everything ! So can be with your surrogate mother, the doctors will fix it and you will be the parents again and have nice family of 5)
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 am

I think that this is great to have the possibility to have the better life . I all the time just pay attention on the possibility to have the children. i know that there are many different places where you can ask for the help. I think that we all need just pay attention on the Panax Center. Because this is great place where you will find something great there and you will feel the support there all the time. I know that you all the itme need jsut pay attention on the servicess of this place and you will find there many people who will find people who will just share the experiance with you all.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:57 am

Friends i want to share something with you all. I have own story of the life .I think that we all need just pay attention on the our rights and i think that all the time you will find something great there. I ALL the time just share my experiane with the other people. I think that the Panax Center is the geat place for the all gay people whore you can find the support all the time and you will ask for th ehelp there. I know that there you will find something great there. I know that there you will find something positive for you all. I think that there you will find good people there.
blue

Postby blue » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 am

guys thanks for great topic, where everyone can find a lot of useful information. I have already heard many good informations about Panax center. And i think i will contact with thm in future, because i want to have children in future. :D
blue

Postby blue » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 am

The assurances of some experts diet can help in forecasting, determining the sex of the child. Diet that you need to follow for 2 months before the planned conception. And followed this diet needs both future parents. This method is reliable for about 80%. :?: what do you think about it?
blue

Postby blue » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:19 am

What should be the surrogate? Requirements to candidates: • Age of the surrogate mother should be between 20 to 35 years. • It is obligatory to have at least one child. • A satisfactory health condition (a medical report). • Written consent to medical intervention. • The written consent of the spouse if the woman is married
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:14 pm

I think that this is great when you just know already the place where you can ask for the help and where you will get this help all the itme.I think that the Panax Center is the great place where you will find support 24 hours during the day and where you will find just the positive people who will help you in the all guestions.i think that this is one of the best places for the surrogacy nowadays and you need jsut pay atetntion on it.because there you will get some support and helpduring the whole proces. Even if you need jsut get the consultation here you will get it. I recommend this place for you all and you need just try.

Return to “Future dads”