our story

geff

our story

Postby geff » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:17 am

friends i want to tell you about our problem. you know my partner and I had entered into the surrogacy program in Panax Center for the second time. We decided to have children. We got a good discount in Panax Center for the second program, because after the first program we have already a cute son.
Actually, now our surrogate mother pregnant with twins, but something is not so good. There is a threat of interruption of pregnancy. We are very worried for our babies, but belive in good and do not give up.
MORAN

Re: our story

Postby MORAN » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Hellow everybody here) Nice to meet you all here) :D :D :D I am good aware with your problem and I want to help you. I think thta in this case the best advice is to use the best variant and i think that the PAnax Center is the best one, because i am personally used it and stay satiusfied with everything. I think that this is one of the best places which can give you real help and support. i like this place, because I have personal reason for it. Already i have two children and they were born with the help of this place. That is why I thiink that this is really good desicion to ask them the second time for the help. I am sure tht soon you will be the happy parents with your partner. I wish you a good luck.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello everybody here) I think that you are so lucky to have a big and friendly family. And I want to share my own experiance. I have not so huge family only 2 children and my husband. But still we are very friendly and love each other too much. I think that you need to be sure in the agency while you are looking for the surrogate mother . Because dometimes you can not have any guaranty that after the birth you will get your ghild. Because we all human and the surrogate mother may change her mind and so on. That is why you need to get some documents from your agency and be sure that everything will be alright.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello friends) I think that this is very good day ) I gree with you that this is very important to find the proper woman who can give the birth to your child,. But I also want to mantion that there are very important to make the clinical tests and be sure that everything good with your health and the health of your partner. I think that this is one of the most important factors which help you to get the birth of healthy child. I think that you need to consult with the doctor and make some medical procedures which help you to know the condition of the health and how the problems ( if you have some) can influence the future child.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:23 pm

I have heard that Panax Center guarantee a succesful pregnancy and live birth through Egg donation and Surrogacy. And I THINK That this is very important. My friends tald me that they came to the centre and all people around were happy and everybody want to help you. Also their manager tald them "Bringing a child into the world and into the arms of a loving family is our most sacred mission. Surrogacy is a life-changing experience for everyone involved, and we want the journey to be stress-free, comfortable, and enjoyable." After this words my friends started the process and soon got the child.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 pm

I think that Panax Centre is the place you really need to visit. Because it is places where surrogacy is legal, couples may enlist the help of a third party agency to oversee the process of finding a surrogate, entering into a contract with her and recommend fertility centers for insemination, generally via IVF. These agencies can help make sure that surrogates are screened with psych evaluations and other medical tests so as to ensure healthy deliveries. I think that nowadays this is one of the best place where you can get a recommendations and help from the people who have the same aim with you.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello friends) nice to meet you all here. I think that this proces is very important and we need to pay more attention on all factors which are connected with. I think that first of all you need pay attention on the woman who will carry your child on her health AND on her way of living. Because unfortunately there are many young girls who want to get some money and do not think about the child during pregnancy. She can drinks alcohol or use some drugs. And this can be the real danger for the health of your future child. That is why you should pay attention on it and try to control all the process by yourself.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:28 pm

I agree with you that this is good company. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Several years ago i was disagry wit hte politic of this sentr and service seemed me not so good.... But when I start to looking for the other center this compamy gives me good manager and he was really professional and could help me in everything. He explained everything and give us very useful adviced and recommendations. Thatnks the God we could understand in time that thisi s really good company and good people working there , but unfurtunately we could not find the common language with one of the manager. But it can happen sometimes and this is nothing strange.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Hellow dear friends) :cheer: :cheer: I am sure that this is very good company, because all my friends use the service of it and stay really satisfied with the everything. I think that this is very important to be sure in the company quality and in the good service. My friends told me that they have not a problms with the addaptation and they spend a low amount of money on the all procedure. I think that the price is really important because the price should be equal to the service and need to be not so hight. I think that this is one of the most important factors you should to pay attention for.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello everybody here) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I recently have read the statistic and now I am sure that the surrogacy is really popular and many people use it . And when I start reading all your replies, I was so interesting to find the many information about the Panax Center. You all think that this is so good, and I find here a lot of different recommendation. I think that this is great when there is at list one place where all the people kind and ready to help any moment. I know that there are not so much companies who work with the gay people, and thisis one of the best. But this is my personal opinion.

Return to “Future dads”