The kids gender.

Brown_Wolf

Re: The kids gender.

Postby Brown_Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 am

I don't care much about the gender of my future child. Both a boy and a girl will be ok. I even think that I would like to become a father of two children: a twin boy and a twin girl, so if we pass through a surrogacy program, I would certainly ask about this option. My partner also thinks that it would be great to become a father of two children at once. As for the price, I guess all depends on the agency you're going to deal with.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:14 pm

My greetings for you friendly guys. Let's discuss this post quickly. I must admit that during the whole life I dreamt of becoming a father of son. Of course all of you are right that if you are a father you should not be bothered about kids gender. Me too. I would be happy to be a father of any gender of baby but maybe I want to be a father of boy just a little bit more than a father of daughter. Maybe I am afraid of the huge responsibility while bringing up the daughter. To be honest I don't know how to bring little daughter.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 am

As for me I can say that each person has his personal opinion and it is good. I don't bother about gender of my babies and I should mention that when I was going to become a father I didn't even think about it. The one think I had is to be father and it didn't matter what was it boy or girl.
It is important to recognize that children at all is always good and to my mind no one should be worried about gender of his future baby. The one and main thing is that it is your baby.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 am

How are you doing? What about your mood today? I don't bother about children's gender because it is not important for me what gender to have. I mean in baby. It is really should be sooooo important for strange guys who are going to be parents. For example nowadays I am a father of son and daughter and I can not find anything better than they are. I truly understand that maybe someone wants to have just son, or just daughter. Gender of the child is not important for those who just dream about being a father and nothing more.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 pm

How many I've seen these girls who were expected to be the boys. How hard it is for them to later take their female body, how much in them is hatred for everything female, curing, fear. The same can happen with boys. Boys who would like to be girls. Out of love for parents, they too can become softer and more accommodating, abandon their male power. But who will benefit from this? Parents want to play with different kinds of children. If there is a son, but there is no daughter, then mothers sometimes wear little boys dresses and cling bows. What for? And why put on little girls like boys? Play with the dolls if you want to buy something - buy and give to friends. Why should we stick to our own labels to the child?
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:31 am

Of course we all can say that we are parents and it is not important for us what gender our child has. It is right, but somewhere in the deep of your soul you know some certain decision as for it. For example it is really important for me simple to be a father. But truly say I wanted to be a father of son. And my dreams came true
I am a father of little boy, who makes me happy every day. I just thought that being a father of daughter is pretty difficult and really more responsible as being a father of son. But it is just my opinion
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:52 am

We are thinking about it all the whole time . But we made such a conclusion that actually the gender is not so important for us, but I know that my husband is eager to have son. But for me it doesn't matter who whether son or daughter, I would love love them equally. It is known for us that our surrogate mother is waiting for son and the dream of my beloved one has come true. Maybe in future we will be lucky to be fathers of daughter too. And after becoming dads at first we will be happy to be fathers at the second time.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:30 am

Do not think that the process of teaching a child is connected only with the school. Talk with him about science and other interesting things. Go with him to the library, drive to the museum, watch documentaries.
Understand his interests and buy for him thematic books, videos and programs. Write the child in the appropriate circle or sports section; interest the child with science
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 am

Be willing to seek a compromise, mutual concessions. At the beginning of the conversation, choose for discussion such issues, on which it is relatively easy to come to an agreement.
Precisely, clearly, unequivocally formulate your claims.
People can not read each other's thoughts and do not understand hints. All or almost all should be called by their names.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:47 pm

The psychologist can point to something that people do not see, he can somewhat meditate their emotional behavior, help to start reasoning rationally, but the psychologist should not deprive the choice of other people if he is a real psychologist, not a manipulator shaking money from his clients. I explained this to everyone who blamed me for the future of my family, I explain it to you now, dear readers, you can not shift responsibility for the situation in your family to others, thereby you transfer power over your happiness into other people's hands, which is unacceptable.

Return to “Future dads”