The kids gender.

Nilson

Re: The kids gender.

Postby Nilson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:16 pm

I think that this is one of the most askable guestions people usk on the different forums and i think that we all need just try to know it. I think that there are many places where you can ask it and i think that you will find the answer on this question .i think that you need just pay more for this and everything is possible and if you really want to get the great result you need just try to find the place where you will be really supported and helped on the differnet ways. i think that you need just pay attentin on the different clinics and looking in the Internet and try to find the best one where you will get the answer on the all guestions.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Good afternoon boys who are online here on this website.. I can say that each person has his personal opinion and it is good. I don't bother about gender of my babies and I should mention that when I was going to become a father I didn't even think about it. The one think I had is to be father and it didn't matter what was it : boy or girl. It is important to recognize that children at all is always good and to my mind no one should be worried about gender of his future baby. The one and main thing is that it is your baby!!!!!
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:01 am

If to tell you the truth than I should tell you that it doesn't matter for me, because I would like to have both a boy and a girl, of course not at once, but still. I think that the gender of a child is not very important. The most important thing for me is child's health, so the child should be healthy.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 pm

It doesn't matter which gender my baby will have. Boy or girl - both of them is beautiful and really amazing event in our lives. I'm not sure that scientists investigate this area so much to be able to choose a future gender. Our bodies like a something unbelievable and the results may be unexpected, even bad consequences.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:21 am

I think that this is great to have the child and you need just not pay attention on the gender at all. Because there are many positive and great things you will get into the life with the help of the child you will get. i think that you need just be really satisfied and happy with it. I want you all just pay atetntion on the more valuable problems and it hink that you will get some great answers on the all your questions. I think that you need just be really happy with the child you will get and never thing about such stupid tings like gender or something like that , I think that this is not important at all for the all of us.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Good afternoon dear and attentive listeners. How are you going to spend this nice evening??? I would like say that I support all comments of you that it is really not important for real parents what gender of child to have. I have the same opinion and I would like to say that I am happy that I am a father at all and God gave such a present for me. I don't care about kid's gender and I would be happy any gender, boy or girl. It doesn't matter you know. I like children and I am really excited to accept any gender
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:38 pm

There are a more important factors we all need just pay atention on .i think that you need just pay attention on the health of the surrogate mother and you need sut pay attention on the good place wheere you will ghave the baby.because this is more important then the gender of the future baby.I think that anty way you will love ghim or her and you will be the most happy father in the world when you will get . I think that you need just try to provide surrogate mother with the all necessary and you need jsut pay attention on the time and way of its spending . I think that you need jsut be more attentive to the details.
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:04 am

If to be honest, I don't really care about it. I don't think that it could involve on my love towards this child. Iwill love my child in every case. The gender doesn't mean that I would love my baby less if it would be a girl or a boy. I would love my child and I would protect my child from everything bad.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:40 pm

To tell the truth i do not think that it is really very important thing and you shall worry about it.
if you are going to go through the surrogacy then i do not think that it would be possible to choose the gender of the child. you would love the boy or the girl the same. for you it would not be very important, i think that you would have difficulties with both of them and that is it. but if you are going through the adoption then i think that it is your choice whom to choose. if you think that you love girls more then you may adopt a girl of boys then a boy. it is your choice.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:58 pm

I think that you would be very happy in any case and that is why there are no reasosns to take care about it.
i think that it is better not to think about it in advance and not to worry about it in advance and i think that you know what i am talking about. when we were waiting for that we did not think whether we would have boy or girl and for us it was not important and i think that it is really very good for you and i think that not only for you but for the child as well. you shall be a happy person. i hope that it would be as i told you here.

Return to “Future dads”