The kids gender.

Kreg32

Re: The kids gender.

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:21 pm

in my opinion you would be very happy in any case and that is why there are no reasosns to take care about it. i think that it is better not to think about it in advance and not to worry about it in advance and i think that you know what i am talking about. when we were waiting for that we did not think whether we would have boy or girl and for us it was not important and i think that it is really very good for you and i think that not only for you but for the child as well. you shall be a happy person. i hope that it would be as i told you here. good luck.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 am

i think that thissi actually not the most mportant thing for the all of us and there are many other problems we all need just pay attention on. Because if we are talking about the surrogacy proces you need be sure that you will find the rigth place there you will get everything you really need forthe beby getting. BECAUSE there are many issues you need just keep in the mind .First of all you need just payatetntion o tnhe surrogate mother 's health and on the way of her life. I think that this is very important for the all o us and we all the time need just try something which will prove it. That is why you need be very attentive to the all of this .
Mall

Postby Mall » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am

I think that this is not so important and i think that we all need not even pay atetmtion on this . BECAUSE we need just be consentraed on the more important things for the alll of us. I think that you need just know that your child is healthy adn everythign is great wirth him. I think that you need just pay atetntion on the health of the surrogate nother adn on her habbits. I think that with the help of it you will prevent more important problems at the future. I think that we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to keep it in the mind. Because this is actually very important for the all of us.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

I think that there are many people who just pay too much attention on this fact. Because all the time you need just be more concentrated on the other things. I think that you need just pay attentuin on the health of your future baby and i think that you need jsut try to get the right place where you will get the support with the all process. I all the time try to find something interesting and advice it for the all my friends. i think that we all need just try to support each other in this case , because actually this is very difficut=lt to find the solution by yourself and you need just try to hea=lp the other people around you.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:46 am

Here you are boys. I am glad to be here with all of you here today))) so personally for me gender of my future kids is not important. I don't understand those people who can hesitate between boy or girl.. It is your kid!!!! Your dear person, how can you be worried about his or her gender. It is stupid.. Imagine the situation : you dream about boy, but you find out that you will get girl, what would you do??? Refuse from the baby just because it is not girl??? Hmmm so that's why I have such an attitude to it.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:27 am

I tyhink that this is not the main issue for the discussiona dn i think that we all the time need just pay attention on it and i think that there are mant great things you can see when you are waiting for the own child. I think that you need jsut pay atetntion on the surrogate mother healthand i think that if you stay in touch with her you will get somethig more than just waiting. because you will have the possibility to open something interestng and new all the time for you .i think that you need just wish to have the family and i think that withthe time you will get it and you will be really happy. i wish you have good luck.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:32 pm

If to talk bout the same opportunities about me I wouldn't need to choose the gender of my child. I would live the God to be respobsible for my chield's gender. I don't it is very important to chooose the child's gender, but sometimes it can help you to avoif many problems.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:34 pm

I knew already that people who want to have a baby may choose whether they would like a daughter or a son. But I don't really think over this question. But I think if we would choose the gender of our child then we would think it over very carefully, or we wouldn't do a choise and we'll just get to know about it only after the birth.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:29 am

Hi dear listeners and attentive readers. How are you feeling today??? i want to speak about kids gender with you. Do you care about it??? Is it important for you to have girl or boy??? Or maybe you are not interested in choosing the gender. I am one of those who don't care as well... But.. On the sixty percent I would like to have a son. I don't know why I have such a decision and why exactly 60 percent. But.. All all in all daughter is less important for me than son. I support the stereotype that woman wants to have girl and man wants to have son. Everything is clear here :lol:
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Well, to choose the gender of your future child is really interresting thing.But I don't think that I wouldn't use this opportunity. I don't like such idea, I would rather like it to be a surprise. It is not very interresting for me to choose the gender of the child because I don't care whom I'll have, I would love and a girl and a boy.

Return to “Future dads”