The kids gender.

Andreas_Maroon

The kids gender.

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:39 pm

i am not going to speak about the adoption here - but about another , really interesting option. Did you know that you are able to choose the gender of your future kid, when you are passing trough the surrogacy program? I figured that out only recently - our program manager told us that. And we decided that it is worth of it. What I mean by that - is that it does cost some additional money. But that is definitely worth of it) So - whom would you choose, the boy or the girl - and would you have any quarrels about this with your partner?:)
Williams

Re: The kids gender.

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:39 pm

you know i do not think that it is really very important thing and you shall worry about it. if you are going to go through the surrogacy then i do not think that it would be possible to choose the gender of the child. you would love the boy or the girl the same. for you it would not be very important, i think that you would have difficulties with both of them and that is it. but if you are going through the adoption then i think that it is your choice whom to choose. if you think that you love girls more then you may adopt a girl of boys then a boy. it is your choice.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Yes, I have heard about this program. It means that surrogacy process has to be done in appropriate period of time of a month, it depends on what gendre your want your future child to be. As for me i would like to have a son. And i think i will not have any issues with my partner because he also wants a boy.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:22 pm

You are wrong actually - did you read the first post at all? there is such thing as the PGD - Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis. this means that before the implantation process -several embryos are being created. then the doctors choose one of them - that does have the desirable gender - and implant it,. In this case you can be completely sure , what gender will your kid have. It is still impossible to make the embryo of the predefined gender - so they just make the natural process several times - until they'll get the desired result.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:11 am

oh, way really??? :? :? :? :? That is really the first time i hear about that. of caurse that is the first time i hear about such details and surrogacy, cause i haven't had consultation with my partner, but i am happy to know that if i want to i have a choice and can choose the gender it is interesting.. however i'll be glad to every kid) :)
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:19 pm

I often come across the fact that women and men want not just a child, but a child of a certain sex. Especially if the child is not the first. Although the first many people dream of having a son. But is it really important? Our expectations of the sex of the child create an additional burden for him and for space. Many absurd assumptions, beliefs are thought up. And all in order to get not just a child, but a child of the sex we need. And why do we need such a sex? Because we initially have expectations from the child and everything that is associated with it. The son is the continuation of the family, the daughter, so that no one in his old age quits. Or any other templates and options. In Asia, especially in China and even India, the boom of abortion after ultrasound. See a child of the wrong sex - and make an abortion. Not wanting to feed the girls. Not wanting to spend the only chance of having a child "wasted." It's not just stupidity, it's a real crime before a soul that has already come. So this international mania. But i can't understand this. i don't mind if i have a daughter or if i have a son.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:37 pm

To be completely honest, I will say that in the Vedic society, too, was the planning of the sex of the child. In a lightened form. It was believed that boys are the piety of the family, and the girls carried with them the workings out of old sins. Boys accumulated karma, and girls - worked out. Therefore, when the daughter was born, the cleaning usually started, it became more difficult to live. And with the boys on the contrary - everything grew and turned out better. The boys continued the family and traditions, worshiped their ancestors, the girls went to the husband's family forever. Now everyone wants sons too. But it's unclear why. We do not offer ancestors, but if anyone does this, only women. Karma is good now, no one has, because both boys and girls often carry difficulties and purges. Sons are increasingly abandoned by their parents, and their daughters are dragged to the very end - both their own and their parents' parents. We do not have too many traditions to continue. And it turns out that we certainly do not care who to give birth. The difference in this age is no. It is not known what is better, what is worse. Just different.
Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Our attachment to the idea of ​​the birth of a child of the sex we need causes many problems. The attitude towards the child should not depend on the body in which the soul came to us. How many I've seen these girls who were expected to be the boys. How hard it is for them to later take their female body, how much in them is hatred for everything female, curing, fear. The same can happen with boys. Boys who would like to be girls. Out of love for parents, they too can become softer and more accommodating, abandon their male power. But who will benefit from this? Parents want to play with different kinds of children. If there is a son, but there is no daughter, then mothers sometimes wear little boys dresses and cling bows. What for? And why put on little girls like boys? Play with the dolls if you want to buy something - buy and give to friends. Why should we stick to our own labels to the child? Do you really have a difference, what gender is the child? This is again the concept of "having a child" - an expanded version of it - "to have a child of the right gender."
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 pm

i do not know what to tell you about it because on the one hand i think that it is stupid thing to talk about it. of course you may hope for it and expect it but you shall understand that if your dream about it will not come true then you will not be able to change it and you accept this gift of the fate and be glad that you finally have a child,i think that you understand what i mean, of course i do not know whether you will be able to think in this way but i really hope for that, i wanted to have a boy much but i have a girl and i have never regretted that it is so
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:46 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you feeling today boys??? Are you ready to have the best conversation together with me today??? I hope so))) I am one of those men who used surrogate motherhood for giving the birth our baby. It was really important for us to do it. Frankly speaking neither me nor my partner doesn't care about the gender of our future baby. Nowadays we have a small son and our surrogate mother is waiting for a baby. Yeah guys she is pregnant now and it is really great. Of course we want to have a daughter :lol: but if it is a son we won't be disappointed.

Return to “Future dads”