what is the opinion of your relatives?

James2

Re: what is the opinion of your relatives?

Postby James2 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 am

I have very friendly family and they all the time just try to support me in the all my starts. I think tghat you all the time need jsut pay attention on the possibility to get something interesting for you. I think that all the family membesr need just life friednly and just try to support each other all the time .i think that you will get something interesting adn benefitial all the time for you will the help of it. Because you will get the possibility to see some positive moments in the family circle and i think that this is the main thing adn we all need jsut pay attention on this fact and you will be really happy in the life.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:05 am

Hi there guys. I want to ask you something about your mood!! Is it good today?? So you know we really have wonderful relationships with his relatives because I mentioned that I even don't communicate with my parents. And you know their opinion as for it was really good because they also would like to be grandparents and their thoughts as for surrogate motherhood is really the same as we have. they even suggested their financial help as for it. I think that they are fantastic))) they support us and it is wonderful )
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi people!!! Are you in a good mood today? Everything is okey? I hope so))) I should admit that we were not afraid to get acquainted with each other because we were sure that his parents would accept me. And that's it. They really liked me and continue to respect me. Moreover they really helped us some years ago to become fathers, they found the right surrogate agency for us and they were supporting us during the whole process. I really appreciated their such an attitude toward our desire to become fathers .
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Glad to see you here again on this website. How are you feeling? Could you share with me how did you spend your weekends? I want to say that I have nice relationships with my partner's parents and both with my attitude little bit. Their pleasant attitude to me impressed me at the first time. I can say that nowadays exactly his parents support me and my partner in the process of surrogate motherhood . Ultimately I really respect them for their best attitude, even rather better than my own parents.

Return to “Future dads”