what is the opinion of your relatives?

Re: what is the opinion of your relatives?

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:Ben, how did it all go?

Yes, you know us pretty well. We did come to the compromise. We will wait for a year more, minimum. and even more, I think. the decision about the adoption was careless in many ways, we both do admit it - me and Mike. My father is a really wise man... What were we thinking about? Actually I am pissed off. I did not expect such carelessness of myself . We need to raise Susan, to take her to school, to concentrate on our life as it is right now.. it is too early for such serious decisions as adoption. It is good that my dad restrained me and made me to open my eyes.

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: We did come to the compromise

Ok Ben. this may sound weird - but I am congratulating you with NOT adopting the child)0 At least now. Have some time for your family as it is now - i know how happy you are with Mike and Susan. And despite your string wish to make happy someone else - you should concentrate on the people who are nearby in this particular period of your life. How did your father react? Did he say you were a wise man to do this? I doubt.. As I remember - he never liked to tell compliments, even to his own children) What did your sister say about this? And what are your further plans now?

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:16 pm

Recently I asked my mother - what would she tell if I would want to adopt the kid instead of having the surrogacy program. the answer was not really pleasant - but it was the one I've been expecting. She told me that she will be happy if I am going to be happy, of course, but, honestly, she does not know if she would be able to treat this kid as if it would be my own biologically. At least that was a honest answer - that is what I do appreciate the most. So I am glad that I do not have that dilemma standing in front of me and my husband. We are taking the surrogate approach.

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 pm

My mother did say the same thing. And I am sure that the most part of mothers would - at least those of them who are more or less wise people. this age is too big already to try to control the life of your kid, especially if he already has his own place to live, job, money, personal life.. .It is too late to try to educate him in any way, as for me) So my parents are wise enough to understand this. I am glad that they are interested in the way the things are with me - and that all they do - is just giving some good advices from time to time)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Your relatives honestly peaking are not your family, actually they are, but they have no right to tell you both what you have to do and what you have not. Just tell them that you have choosen this way of life and you really like it and enjoy it. And if they respect you it is better to them to support this idea.

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:25 pm

V_Vegas wrote:My mother did say the same thing.

Glad for you) We need to appreciate being this lucky.. i do know many examples of parents who do not give their kids to breathe freely, even if these kids are living separately, and have full self support. For some parents it is impossible to accept the fact their care is no longer needed. I can understand that, but i would never accept this kind of behaviour. My parents always allowed me to make decisions for myself., Their attitude sometimes was on the edge of mere carelessness - but i do not blame them for that. I would rather choose this, than the constant surveillance.

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 am

my relatives are positive as for my orientation and my way of life. when i told them about being gay, first of all they were a bit flabergasted and a bit shocked of caurse, cause al of other children, which they have are heterosecual.. and here i am with my love to guys.. i was nutral and waited for their approval. and soon they approved. :D However i have not talked about becomming a dad with my parents yet, cause i haven't decided yet whether it is the right time to talk about it. still i believe that if they are okay with my orientation, they will be okay with me being a father ;)

Postby Benjamin123 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:53 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends. How are you feeling??? Are you ready to have a good day today?? What about weather in your countries??? Jan I understand what you mean.. To my mind there are a lot of those parents who are exactly against the idea to adopt a baby. Surrogate motherhood is better idea for them. Frankly speaking my parents were not against the idea to have a baby thanks for the surrogate motherhood. They supported this idea and they supported me and my partner.

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:23 pm

well it is hard topic for many guys, many of them are against and of course they can spoil everything and I am acquainted with it. I know it very good because I think that there are not so many parents who support it and who let their children have the child. And you know for me it is really strange because I think that they shall support this idea. But in any case I think that you shall stay strong and you shall not give up because of it and then I think that everything would be perfect and you would not have any problem with anything. but it is your life and just think about it.

Postby MORAN » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 pm

My relatives understadn that i am the same person like the other people around and i think that they all the time just try to support me in everythign and i think that this is not exeption. Because all the time we can find the common language adn i think that this is great because gay peopel have the sme rights like the other people and we all need just try to provide the toehr people with this understanding. i think that there are many people nowadays who all the time will support us in the all things and i think thatthis is great actually , because with the help of them you can feel the safe and understanding.

Return to “Future dads”