what is the opinion of your relatives?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: what is the opinion of your relatives?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm

I am glad that I am not the only one who has good parents) On the other hand.. What should a person do, when the parents completely reject his way of life and his goals? when this happens in the young age, when you are still a teenager, that is simply terrible, because you have nowhere to go, It is terrible to feel the oppression from your parents, and even more terrible to feel the shame that they do feel because of you. You cannot change them, and you cannot leave. Such things make some young people to rum from their homes. Many of them remain miserable till the end of their lives.
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 am

me family did not have anything against our desire to go through the surrogacy. they know that we can afford it and that is why we do not think about money at all. of course the worried that it would be very difficult for us and we would not have free time for the child because we both work but they always said that they would help us in any case. i am really happy that we have such understandable parents.i am really thankful to them that they help us ith the child, i do not know what i would without them.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 pm

I am agree with the most of the people here. This is your decision. you relatives have a right to share their opinion on this matter. But they cannot forbid you to make the decision itself.. it is your life. It is sad, when you have different views on some things with the people whom you love and who love you. But this is life,and sometimes we have to make some hard choices. Remember that you will be the one who will linger on with the consequences of this choice.. .your relatives are close people, but they have their own lives, and you have your own, and you are the one who will live it.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Paul_O wrote: It is sad, when you have different views on some things with the people whom you love and who love you.

in my case I think I do not have that problem.. my parents were never really concerned about what is happening in my life.. I remember the surprise of my father when he figured out that I was gay! You should have seen his face)) And that happened on the third year of my dating with boys.. how can one be so blind? Anyway, my parents or relatives never much cared about the way I live and whom I sleep with, and I see that not as simple lack of attention, but as a huge virtue! So I will never have the problem you are speaking here about) not let anyone to intrude in your life!
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Too complicated to convince people, who live by different rules, in something. Especially if this people are your parents and the more you want them to understand and support you, the less it turns out. I think we should live the life we really want and don't mind someone's opinion. People judge us don't even trying to fell at our's place. On the other hand, there are some truth in the words of your parents and there is probability that the kid won't understand what's going on, why some children have mother and father and it can affect the psychological health of the child. Make the right decision !
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:43 am

My family from the early years, even from the birth was always supporting me and i never felt misunderstanding. That is why i knew they were with me when i started dating with John and aso when we got Marry.. They love her a lot, she is a treasure for them as much as for me)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:14 am

I have not taked about it with my parents. this question is too unappropriate to raise now, when i do not hav too serious relations, when i study and generaly feel myself being a kid.. But if i decide to get a child in future i am sure that my relatives will be totally on my side.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Brendon_L wrote:I have not taked about it with my parents.

That may be a correct decision, as well as the incorrect one. that depends on the parents, what kind of people they are. there are some, that would not like this idea at all, and you will have lot of argues and even scoldings. Though, when you will bring them their grand kid, they are going to love him\her from the first sight. And there are other cases, when things end up being in a real mess... But I did not see lot of that. In the end, they are our parents! And one of the main things in parents lives is the happiness of their own kids, even if it is achieved by the means they dislike. Parents, I mean)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 pm

we are getting ready or the marriage and honestly raised the theme of getting a baby only in our small circle, with my future husband. we haven't talked seriously with my or his parents, but i am more than sure they would not be against of it... they love us ans we love them)
Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:05 pm

on the one hand i think that you do not have to convince your relatives. it is your choice and they do not have to make sh decision, it is just not their business. but of course i understand that they are your relatives, parents and you can not tell in sich a way. you have to make this decision together. i think that you need to make them sure that everything would be alright and your child would be very happy. of course the world is not very simple and maybe it will be a bit difficult for him but definitely easier than in the asylum. i think that it is true and they will have no doubts in it.

Return to “Future dads”