what is the opinion of your relatives?

James2

Re: what is the opinion of your relatives?

Postby James2 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 am

I have very friendly family and they all the time just try to support me in the all my starts. I think tghat you all the time need jsut pay attention on the possibility to get something interesting for you. I think that all the family membesr need just life friednly and just try to support each other all the time .i think that you will get something interesting adn benefitial all the time for you will the help of it. Because you will get the possibility to see some positive moments in the family circle and i think that this is the main thing adn we all need jsut pay attention on this fact and you will be really happy in the life.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:05 am

Hi there guys. I want to ask you something about your mood!! Is it good today?? So you know we really have wonderful relationships with his relatives because I mentioned that I even don't communicate with my parents. And you know their opinion as for it was really good because they also would like to be grandparents and their thoughts as for surrogate motherhood is really the same as we have. they even suggested their financial help as for it. I think that they are fantastic))) they support us and it is wonderful )
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi people!!! Are you in a good mood today? Everything is okey? I hope so))) I should admit that we were not afraid to get acquainted with each other because we were sure that his parents would accept me. And that's it. They really liked me and continue to respect me. Moreover they really helped us some years ago to become fathers, they found the right surrogate agency for us and they were supporting us during the whole process. I really appreciated their such an attitude toward our desire to become fathers .
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Glad to see you here again on this website. How are you feeling? Could you share with me how did you spend your weekends? I want to say that I have nice relationships with my partner's parents and both with my attitude little bit. Their pleasant attitude to me impressed me at the first time. I can say that nowadays exactly his parents support me and my partner in the process of surrogate motherhood . Ultimately I really respect them for their best attitude, even rather better than my own parents.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Soooo I would like to say that opinion of the relatives is very important for me. For sure is very important. I love my parents very much and I am so happy that they have brought up me like a real man, a worthy person, with strong character. And to tell the truth I would like to live with them all time, I want to spend with them every single moment and minute. I am soooo thankful for them and their support when I needed it and still need. And that's why they really supported me in such a decision as becoming a father. I was so happy for it
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 am

Have some time for your family as it is now - i know how happy you are with Mike and Susan. And despite your string wish to make happy someone else - you should concentrate on the people who are nearby in this particular period of your life. How did your father react?
Did he say you were a wise man to do this? I doubt.. As I remember - he never liked to tell compliments, even to his own children) What did your sister say about this?
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 am

Of course let's be careful listeners. I am so happy to start discussing this topic. I have mentioned in the previous one that I truly remember that my parents were just for my attempts to become a father using surrogate motherhood. It is not wonder that they supported me and my partner and they even tried to help us with money and of course advice. Talking about my partner's parents, I might admit that they were also eager to become grandparents. Unfortunately not all parents support their sons with such a desire...
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:07 pm

I understood very well in my life is that you can satisfy every person in this world. Always somebody will be against your ideas. But if your parents are against it is rather difficult.
Parents are considered to be people who always understand and support their children. You should try to convince them that you’ll be able to come through it. By the way, do you have the partner? If no, maybe it is the reasons of such attitude. But your parents are right when they say that our society isn’t very tolerant to us. So, I can just advise you to talk to them and that is all.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:20 am

Well of course I remember the first emotion of my parents when they heard that me and my partner is going to become parents. They were really happy recognizing the fact that they would become grandparents and this attitude to us really made my heart warm. It was really grateful for us to understand that in this difficult step our parents will support us and help. They were ready to be with us every day in this period of our life. And in any case they were not against. Everything was perfectly.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am

The opinion of our relatives is pretty understandable for us and not expectable. We were surprised to recognize that they supported us. We are waiting for him and our parents also waiting for him as well. Well are impressed with their attitude towards our decisiontto be parents. It happens so seldom when parents have good reaction to it and our parents are one of those. I am so inspired and especially when I know that my dad and mother respect my opinion as for it, their support is on the highest level and I am so proud of it.

Return to “Future dads”