How to share responsibilities during the first year?

SteveS

Re: How to share responsibilities during the first year?

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:25 pm

I think it would be better to do all those things in turns. You can care about the main things one and and ask your partner to do something to help you a little and then versa versa. I think you will manage to do it when you'll have a baby. Your baby would help you to do this.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:27 pm

You know boys, frankly speaking it was not so difficult for us to share duties in the first year of our living.. my partner always try to do it together. It of course known that such duties can be destroying for the relationships but if do it in a right way so everything will be okey. Of you can share all duties about the house and children equally so I am sure that there are no problems and quarrels between you and your partner as well. I have the same situation in my relations so you can believe in my recommendations
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 pm

I am sure that it is a pleasant conversation with us here my I really like to speak with you every day. it would be really stupid to quarrel about the thing we were determined to achieve and to get. We like cleaning our house ,taking care about our baby we like together, we like to do everything together because really it is rather easier to do it not alone. To my mind it is just a stereotype that responsibilities is something horrible and can destroy your relationships. I think that it is a stereotype for sure
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:08 am

Sharing responsibilities especially during the first year is a very importan thing for all parents. I think that both of the parents should take care about their child, so I think that it'll be better if you'll talk to each other and solve this question beforehand, because it is a very important issue.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Talking about my relationship it is important to say that if you do it with the clear thoughts and if you find compromise in sharing your household duties between you and your partner so everything would be OK. Because both me and my partner understands that, just one person can not do all house work. In the relationships it is important to help each other . I don't find it difficult and destroying if you help each other.. Especially during the first year
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Hello hello everybody. I want to say that everything depends on the couple and desire to help each other when you are at home. Helping each other is really necessary because believe, how you do everything alone. It is difficult... In this case you should find some compromises possible variants how to make your duties really easier. I know it because me and my partner tries to be involved in house duties together. Sharing responsibilities will make your life easier much more, believe me
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:18 am

I think that there were always difficulties with these kind of relations on the great distance.. But we always had the rules and the ideals that we wanted to follow.
Those ideals though were not always followed by all the people. I do not think it is getting really worse right now - rather we started to admit the truth - that people are not perfect - and that the wife will not wait for her husband for such a long time. I think that the main difference between now and those times is that we started to speak about that openly.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 am

It is a constant deal of having responsibilities as for the first year of being a father. Of course it predicts to be difficult but I am not sure that it can cause quarrels between you and your partner. I don't think so. Probably I believe that if you always try to do everything together it will be pretty good for you to cope with any troubles while you are cleaning your house. If your partner doesn't want to help you and rely everything on yourself, so he is not a man. Simple try to find some compromises in this deal and nothing more ;)
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:08 pm

I live in Barcelona, and I have friends - gay couple here. Their story is pretty much unique itself - they have a huge age difference, nevertheless they got married the very year they met each other - and in the same year they adopted a girl. She was less then a year of age then. So they were both dealing with all the things that must be done about the kid. They did not really divide the responsibilities - each of them was a completely self sufficient parent. If there was something that must be done about their girl - nutrition, diaper change, caressing, bath - it was always done by the one who was closer to her at that moment.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:57 am

Usually responsibilities are very different, but in my family we are used to help each other always!!! I suppose that duties about the house always make me crazy just because I don't like to do it and sometimes I even try to make my partner to do it instead of me .Apart from it I would like to mention that in our relations we don't quarrel with each other because of duties. And we were ready for all difficulties after becoming dads, but it was worthy of any troubles. Well were ready and nowadays we are ready for everything

Return to “Future dads”