How to share responsibilities during the first year?

SteveS

Re: How to share responsibilities during the first year?

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:25 pm

I think it would be better to do all those things in turns. You can care about the main things one and and ask your partner to do something to help you a little and then versa versa. I think you will manage to do it when you'll have a baby. Your baby would help you to do this.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:27 pm

You know boys, frankly speaking it was not so difficult for us to share duties in the first year of our living.. my partner always try to do it together. It of course known that such duties can be destroying for the relationships but if do it in a right way so everything will be okey. Of you can share all duties about the house and children equally so I am sure that there are no problems and quarrels between you and your partner as well. I have the same situation in my relations so you can believe in my recommendations
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 pm

I am sure that it is a pleasant conversation with us here my I really like to speak with you every day. it would be really stupid to quarrel about the thing we were determined to achieve and to get. We like cleaning our house ,taking care about our baby we like together, we like to do everything together because really it is rather easier to do it not alone. To my mind it is just a stereotype that responsibilities is something horrible and can destroy your relationships. I think that it is a stereotype for sure
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:08 am

Sharing responsibilities especially during the first year is a very importan thing for all parents. I think that both of the parents should take care about their child, so I think that it'll be better if you'll talk to each other and solve this question beforehand, because it is a very important issue.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Talking about my relationship it is important to say that if you do it with the clear thoughts and if you find compromise in sharing your household duties between you and your partner so everything would be OK. Because both me and my partner understands that, just one person can not do all house work. In the relationships it is important to help each other . I don't find it difficult and destroying if you help each other.. Especially during the first year

Return to “Future dads”