Heterosexual parental experience

Re: Heterosexual parental experience

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:57 pm

I was lucky in this case - because I always had my sister with her two boys nearby - if I needed an advice. Besides - long before I got my Susan - I was "practising" on my two nephews - so I passed the school of a young father.
In my opinion - it is too early for that in our society to ask such questions openly. Any problem that you may encounter - can be discussed with the medical consultant. Besides - there are more then enough materials in the Net, on forums like this one. You cannot mend a kid trough these materials of course - but in regard of some minor issues, like "how to change the diaper" - this is going to work fine.

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 pm

So yes I have such experience. My son is almost two years old. I do not regret about becoming a father. I have been dreaming about it during the whole life for sure. You should be ready that not all people are ready to accept such experience, but you should not be afraid of it. Do not pay attention to any difficulties because it is just your life and you have all rights to do what you want. If You have some hesitations about it, do not be under them, just try to do everything to become a father and then you will understand that I don't mistake.

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:23 am

That is not surprising though that he gets to the situations of that kind. You should see him to understand.. You can tell from the first sight that he is a gay.
Only one I told him - that perhaps he should change his style of clothing, but he refused at once. I think he is doing that in purpose - to have the chance to provoke the intolerant people to have conflicts with them.. And then he gives them the lessons of tolerance. He is a professional kick boxer. what can you do against that.

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanks for the advices, anyway.. I suppose that I really have some kind of an unconscious opinion that a man must be able to do all by himself - and must not ask for the advices..
I think I need to overcome that. What I am afraid is just that if I will ask advice of women - or heterosexual couples - I dont think their reaction will be adequate. Maybe I am wrong - but I've seen too many examples of non tolerant behaviour in my life to feel comfortable asking for these advices. Things changed, I hope.

Return to “Future dads”