Heterosexual parental experience

Re: Heterosexual parental experience

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:Besides, in such situations my husband had a habit to beat people pretty hard...

I would not say that this is good for making the society more tolerant, but it is good to make some bastards more careful. It is a stereotype, that gays can not fight. And I think it will be nothing bad, if we are going to show some people that these stereotypes are really far from being true. Besides, I do not think it will do some harm to gays generally. People may say different things about gays, and to blame them in many things. but I really doubt that a man will confess that he was beaten by the gay, especially in the case if the man started this fight himself)

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:It is a stereotype, that gays can not fight.

My husband did broke several stereotypes, along with several noses) That is not surprising though that he gets to the situations of that kind. You should see him to understand.. You can tell from the first sight that he is a gay. Only one I told him - that perhaps he should change his style of clothing, but he refused at once. I think he is doing that in purpose - to have the chance to provoke the intolerant people to have conflicts with them.. And then he gives them the lessons of tolerance) He is a professional kick boxer... what can you do against that?:)

Postby Just_R » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:My husband did broke several stereotypes, along with several noses)

I like that kind of approach) And though I do live in LA - that is one of the most tolerant cities in the US, we do have some accidents of this kind from time to time. the last one I remember - happened a month ago. Some drunk young guys came to the gay club, and started to behave themselves pretty abusively. They were doing that until the bartender came from behind the bar. He weights 110 kilos, he is a powerlifter, an MMA fighter, and he is a gay) So the talk was not too long . the guys were drunk - but not enough be so stupid to fight with him) they just left, serve them right)

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Just_R wrote:My husband did broke several stereotypes, along with several noses)

If I am not mistaking - this topic is called "heterosexual parental experience", not "MMA among the gays".. How did you come from that innocent topic to the broken noses?:) Cannot imagine) Is that the way you are going to get the heterosexual experience? I do not think that you do actually need to beat people in order to get the info of how to change the diapers) As for me - I am not into fighting. When I see someone's is going to abuse me - i prefer to retreat... That is just the way I am - and I feel ok with it. While you are living in a civilized place - you can allow yourself to be a pacifist)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Definetely, it is not easy to upbring a child in a family where the two fatehrs are. Men have the same approaches sometimes concerning upbringng a baby. But if you doubt it is better to go and see a psychologist and let him consult you, if you are ready for sure to have a baby.

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:02 am

well, you know if i were you and i was dreaming of becomming a father i guess would try to find as much information about parenting as possible :) :) That is why if you do have a heterosexual couple who are already parents then why not to try and ask them about all the specia details of how to look after kids, how to handle difficult situations which may surely occur when you are with a kid, also you may ask them of how to look after a new born. that is all important and surely it does not depend on the orientation :) :)

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello hello everybody here friends!!! I have not bad mood for our communication and what about you guys? I have no experience in parenting.. Unfortunately, but I really would like to have it!!!and I have read a lot of good details and I liked this one, it would be really right to consult homosexual couples or special family centres. There is anything bad in consulting heterosexual couples, but, you see, our world is sometimes cruel and there are a lot of people who are against us and are more even against the fact that homosexuals want to have babies. Good luck you and your partner in it))

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:14 pm

I think that we should apply for the help. We should try our best to upbring our children. But I don't think that we should apply for help to heterosexual parents. Firs of all you can go to some parenting courses, to read the literature, to ask for help ur parents and friends.

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Hey Paul, I would like to say that I am one of those who has such experience. If you want I am happy share with you. wanted to become fathers and firstly we even thougr that our dream will never come true. Probsbly in the last year our dreams came true and nowadays we are happy fathers. We used surrogate agency. It was panax centre what is really very popular nowadays among the whole world. I think it is just your desire to consult with traditional couples or not. But I didn't communicate at all with them

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:41 pm

As for me i do not have any experience in it because i am not a dad yet but i think that it is very important to be a good example for your child.
i do not think that it is really good to be lenient but to be too strict is also not very good. you should find the balance and see whether you are doing everything right or not. try to talk a lot to your child, if you see he behaves badly then ask him why he did it.try to explain to him what is good and what is bad and you would have the best child.

Return to “Future dads”